Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Halo Wars DE tournament

OP Abumosh

How do you folks feel about a Halo Wars DE tournament idea?
Would be cool, given you can get enough people to play.
Would be cool, given you can get enough people to play.
I was thinking about making one, see if anyone would actually join. Put a pot prize of 45$ for the winning team.
I think if there was a prize pool you might see a few of the skilled older generation players comeback, the problem you run into is that unless they stream their games through mixer or can record there game there is no way to prove who won a match/disconnects etc.
cbenson1 wrote:
I think if there was a prize pool you might see a few of the skilled older generation players comeback, the problem you run into is that unless they stream their games through mixer or can record there game there is no way to prove who won a match/disconnects etc.
You have a point, but until then. I have to find all the necessities to make this work
I play with one of the best players in Halo wars, I can definitely convince them to join the tournament. I know many players that would join as well. If at least 20 teams join, each team paying $120 making it $2,400. Winner takes all.
znypss wrote:
I play with one of the best players in Halo wars, I can definitely convince them to join the tournament. I know many players that would join as well. If at least 20 teams join, each team paying $120 making it $2,400. Winner takes all.
No money lol znypss
HALO WARS FORT DEEN 3V3 TOURNAMENT

Saturday and Sunday December 15-16.
All games will be on Fort Deen, 8 teams, they will be seeded from 1 to 8 based on which team is the strongest to weakest, you must pick your leaders before the first game they cannot be changed afterwards. 1 person on each team must stream the matches and archive them for proof. 3 rounds, 2 on saturday, grand final on sunday.
EDIT: Few changes made to allow every team to play at least 9 games, there will now be a group stage roung robin.

ROUND 1 GROUP STAGE

4 teams will be eliminated! Teams will be placed in 2 groups of 4...each team will play each team on ther group 3 times each game will count as a point for a maximum of 9 points.

the matches will begin saturday 15th at 3pm eastern time. After all 9 games are played, winners will move on to the semifinal.
If 2 teams are tied they will play a deathmatch to decide who will go on.
ROUND 2 SEMIFINALS
Sunday 4pm
4 surviving teams will faceoff To decide who the 2 finalists will be again highest seed will go against lower seed in a best of 5.

GRAND FINAL
Sunday december 16 starting at 6pm.
The 2 finalists will face off in a best of 7 to take the crown. May the best team win.

Message me on xbl if you would like to sign up your team or if yo would like to moderate the games. Your participation is key in making this tournament possible
I will play do you have a challonge bracket
I will play do you have a challonge bracket
I do not.
Sorry to ask can you help me make one?
@sangreazteca91 it seems captain cuts himself already has
Hey yeah im the moderator hit me up on xbl someone wants u on their team