Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

I'm starting to get pissed

OP SuperSniper871

So as you all know, HWDF has replaced its skill ranks and leaderboards with a private match browser. I took this information much better than a lot of you did, and enjoyed myself for a while. However, this new system has begun to annoy me, since I usually play on the pc, and I almost never find a match, and when I do, it's usually a 1v1 where I get rushed, and everyone has tons of fun with those(sarcasm). Even on Xbox I have trouble finding a match from time to time. Please, 343, bring back the old system that pits you against people worldwide, instead of locally. I don't care about the balance, or the ranking system. I just want to know that when I press "find game", I will eventually find other people to play with.

sincerely, me.
Um, the game is officially coming out on the 21st, only a few days to go, and if matching isn't in HW:DE by then, then you complain about it, not now. Right now it's just early access.
Um, the game is officially coming out on the 21st, only a few days to go, and if matching isn't in HW:DE by then, then you complain about it, not now. Right now it's just early access.
Just got to keep my cool for one more day...
There's plenty of people still playing the original, if you can't find any games, jump on it! :)