3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22
Derlux NL wrote:
Weird, my code won't redeem neither on xbox.com, nor on console. Guess I'll just have to wait a bit. Anybody else unable to redeem their codes no matter what?
Try this here https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloWars/comments/5jfjyr/theres_a_fix/
Yep that worked like a charm! Thanks a lot, mate!

(for information's sake I'm in the EU region and got my code a bit ago so people can expect to be getting theirs soon too)
YW, enjoy! :)
Bought on December 5th, don't have it yet.
Still waiting...
Still waiting...
Patience you must have, my young padawan.
The least they could have done was let us all download the game for the campaign side of the game and slowly open the servers across the regions to allow online matchmaking. Good luck to everyone getting their codes asap!
i got mines
i got mines
Did you just got it. So I can keep hope for today
i got mines
Did you just got it. So I can keep hope for today
Yeah i finished my load like 10 mins ago but im having an issue running the game like i get to the main menu but it wont do anything lol
I still haven't gotten my code.
I got mine 4 hours ago, but downloading took 1, for anyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet hang in there, the multiplayer experience is a bit lacking at this point in time, campaign is obviously the same, but good none the less.
Got my code, Definitive Edition seems reasonably optimized and runs well on my PC.
One eternity later I'll receive my code too -_-
To the lucky ones that got the code .. did they charge you on your credit card ? Because they did not charge me yet

ordered on dec 3rd
I pre-ordered the game months ago. Got the code 7 hours ago.
Preordered 12/10, don't have it yet. Where is the code being sent to? Account associated W/ Microsoft, or place of purchase?
So why is it everyone that paid cant start playing on the 20th? Only the lucky few who get their codes first??

The add for the pre-order clearly says "pre-order the digital version of Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and get early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, beginning December 20, 2016." If you had to pre-order before the 14th for any hopes of getting the codes today that should have been clearly outlined on the add. I feel a bit ripped off that we have to play a guessing game and check our message center everyday for a week+ with hopes we get to play.
On the waiting list, pre-ordered on December 11th
What is the second download listed as "halo", 450mbs I think? It is not completing the download. Any info would be appreciated. Is this a necessary download just for halo wars to be playable?
I got my code and I only preordered a few days ago. Lucky me....

Edit: Nvm, preordered on the 8th, so not a few days ago. Geez time flies.
Bought since December 8th, still don't have it yet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22