Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Settings Description Error

OP Camnator

In settings the zoom settings are reversed to how they should be. This error has been present since release and has confused me many times. Even the description indicates falsely. Everything points to the "Max" setting starting you fully zoomed in which I have, but this is NOT the case! The Max setting starts you zoomed all of the way out! The game simply got the description backwards to the functionality. How did no one notice this?
Camnator wrote:
In settings the zoom settings are reversed to how they should be. This error has been present since release and has confused me many times. Even the description indicates falsely. Everything points to the "Max" setting starting you fully zoomed in which I have, but this is NOT the case! The Max setting starts you zoomed all of the way out! The game simply got the description backwards to the functionality. How did no one notice this?
I think it's a pretty minor mistake. Plus, having the camera maxed out is always better since you can see more of the battlefield.
Camnator wrote:
I think it's a pretty minor mistake. Plus, having the camera maxed out is always better since you can see more of the battlefield.
True, I am just surprised it wasn't discovered before release, and until now I have never heard anyone else mention it but it is definitely incorrect. I agree, I need my camera as far out as possible.