Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

What's Your Favorite Unit To Use?

OP tiefitgh5978321

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Personally my favorite is the hawk because it can quickly move around and deal out a lot of damage.
True; for the same reason, I love running around with a group of upgraded warthogs from scouting to just distract & minimize enemy units during later battles.
Unity2012 wrote:
True; for the same reason, I love running around with a group of upgraded warthogs from scouting to just distract & minimize enemy units during later battles.
I like to use it warthogs for rushing. Also for scouting and to quickly take out rebel bases.
Wolverines
Would have to be hawks
Cyclops just because their voice overs are comedy gold.
Would have to be hawks
Same here
I used to like hawks, but I realized they got beat too easy. So now I use a combination of 8 hawks, 5 scorpions, and 4 wolverines. I despise infantry, and Spartans are the very last units I build.
My favorite covy unit is jetpack brutes they are so fun and deadly in numbers, only useful with lots of bases so you can triple or quad pump.
Grizly tank, it makes me feel powerfull. Or wasp swarm, i dont use anders much for air swarms. Oh oh and i loveeeee spaming odst in front of armies to buy time.
Cobras, love the lockdown feature, it turns into a sniper :) Also its generally just good although weak armour
If 2s or 3s, Banshees. If 1s, Hunters, Jackals, and Wraiths.
Hunters and Vampires
I'm definitely a fan of ODST's. Send in a scout and instantly drop a small army on any weak points in their defense, great for back dooring. Not to mention the recharge rate is exceptional for keeping a consistent push/diversion.
Anders, Prophet and Arbiter will always be my favorite.
Marines/ODSTs... Ahhh the memories... I was never a fan but until my final moments on the 360 I found out that infantry are way more fun to use sometimes...

Still waiting on my code... Any day now...
Hornets and grizly tanks for me, i use forge alot. I like my spartan grizly tanks, allways a clasic playstyle.
I always liked suicide grunts, amass a army full on unit limits, and to send them with the arbiter
A fully upgraded Warthog
6 Vultures with the Mega Barrage upgrade 👌🏻
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2