Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

1 day before halo 4s launch...

OP Duuuhh

What will you do? I'm curious to see. I will probably start going mad.
Well, I'll be going to class, but during my time off I plan to be playing Halo 3's campaign!
Replay the entire Halo 3 campaign on legendary to see the legendary ending.

After the legendary ending i take the car to the local gameshop and buy the game at midnight.

I will also skip school for a few days, did it before and it didn't do any harm.

FOR THE DIDACT!!
Make sure I've consumed every bit of information for me to understand halo 4 better,after school, of course.
Play as much halo 3 as possible and probably replay the halo 3 story :P
i dont know what i'll be doing while waiting but i know that on the day of release 12:00am is going to take forever to come
Playing Reach as much as possible and waiting impatiently for tomorrow.
I got classes from 9:30 am till 9:15 pm. Thank god my school is right next to gamestop. Nov. 5 is going to be a long day for me.
After School I'll be waiting in line.
I'll be up rereading all the Halo books, if I can get my hands on them.
Quote:
What will you do? I'm curious to see. I will probably start going mad.
Probably have no cups of Tea as I would feel fully awake because of my excitement.
I will be practicing calling in sick from work.

Longest 24 hours of my life.

I´ll prepare my Elantra Coupé with special anti zombie apocalypse gear, ram all the people waiting outside of Blockbuster, pay my Halo 4 LE and leave.
Me and 3 of my friends will have 4 xboxe's and tv's set up in one room playing every campaign from halo reach to halo 3 and then making our way to the midnight release. We are skipping school on THE day so we'll have plenty of time for the halo 4 campaign. Living the whole story up in 24 hours. Made it green for chief!!! (:<
Quote:

I´ll prepare my Elantra Coupé with special anti zombie apocalypse gear, ram all the people waiting outside of Blockbuster, pay my Halo 4 LE and leave.
Hmmm, seems legit...
I'll be doing my seven hours, nine classes, in school. The same as the day Halo 4 comes out. :(

Why don't they release games during the summer? Why?
Quote:
I'll be doing my seven hours, nine classes, in school. The same as the day Halo 4 comes out. :(

Your not alone Tom. I too, will be at school. I'll also be doing GCSE's (Important exams in the UK) so I may be busy with revision and extra work.
(ʇǝǝɹʇs ʎɯ dn sǝʌıl ʇɐɥʇ lɹıƃ ǝɔıu ʎllɐǝɹ ʇɐɥʇ ʎq) ʞlɐʍ ƃuol ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ɹo 'uoɹı ǝɯos dɯnd ʎlqɐqoɹd llıʍ ı
Revising for my Oxford mathematics aptitude test... which is on November 7th. -_-
Quote:
Quote:

Your not alone Tom. I too, will be at school. I'll also be doing GCSE's (Important exams in the UK) so I may be busy with revision and extra work.
I'll be doing the Junior Certificate (Important exams in Ireland) so I will be unable to play Halo 4 at all. Only on Christmas holidays, ect.