Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

130-Most likely not the highest level.

OP GreedWrathEnvy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have been thinking about the level cap.
I think a good supportive idea to this is that level 130,has been reached by thousands already.with not to many falling behind.
If 85% of the players reached level 130 Over the course of the next few months.
and a following 10-12% of the lower levels reached 130 a couple months after that,what would be the purpose of even having challenges anymore?
it would only accompany the few 3-5% that never finished leveling up.
This is why I suggest a level cap increase is coming our way.
Not exactly in the form of specializations,just in the form of more levels.
GOing Sr1>SR130 is cool
after why not having the few last Halo Rank From reach and H2. ( Forunner and all )
But you have to go trought the 1>50 Skill rank trought one playlist like h3 had for his normal rank.

>inb4 bad english. I know.. just woke up.
yeah having my reach rank in h4 might be cool
Even if they don't increase the level cap they are going to have CSR rank. I think that will be more fun to work on then just mindlessly getting credits for playing massive amounts of matches.
ranks should go to 1000

I dont want to remember why I am playing this atrocity the ranks blur my vision its great
I do believe they will rise. So i will call it now.

The ranks will rise the day after the Mt. Dew promo double xp ends.

By doing it after the double xp runs out, this levels the playing field and allows everyone to start it back up again. If not, wishful thinking.
your sarcasm amuses me.
Don't worry, I am almost positive you guys will be able to prestige some more.
I dont like the way I have to press more than one button at the same time can 343 fix that aiming and moving at the same time also gives me headaches , I love how stationary sniping is alot easier now camo and flinch its great :)
I'm SR99 atm, almost SR100 and I know my leveling is almost over ._. I will miss it, but looking for past, it wasnt so easy to hit SR100, so it was worthy, even in some months all the noobs with 0.3X k/d will eventually get it.

I just feel bad for those who used double exp + spartan ops boost, they lost the great fun of the game, fighting for exp.
85% of the players will not be at SR 130 in a year from now.
Quote:
I'm SR99 atm, almost SR100 and I know my leveling is almost over ._. I will miss it, but looking for past, it wasnt so easy to hit SR100, so it was worthy, even in some months all the noobs with 0.3X k/d will eventually get it.

I just feel bad for those who used double exp + spartan ops boost, they lost the great fun of the game, fighting for exp.
How wasn't it easy? All you had to do was participate and you got ranked up.
I hope the Ranking system eventually becomes like Reach in terms of length.

You had to be a dedicated player to reach Inheritor.
This isn't a whining thread for babies.-Yoink-.
And no one here is gonna fall for your fail attempt at trolling either
Mr I joshingtion I
The SR system felt to short.
Quote:
The SR system felt to short.
Blah blah blah like i care.Where's my promised sandwich?
Quote:
How wasn't it easy? All you had to do was participate and you got ranked up.
He implied that he played throughout his whole matches instead of staining his fingers with Doritos' and play Spartan Ops.
Quote:
Don't worry, I am almost positive you guys will be able to prestige some more.
i C wAt u DID ThUr!
Quote:
This isn't a whining thread for babies.Yoink!.
And no one here is gonna fall for your fail attempt at trolling either
Mr I joshingtion I
what you talking about, I love playing the same 4 maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2