Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] 2 new AAs

OP Duuuhh

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaked content, real or fake.
Like we needed more pointless, unbalanced additions
Funny that your name is Duhhhhh, you'd think you'd know better.
Yeah this is from before E3, so it's kind of old, but I'm sure they won't unbalance anything. The Regeneration Field might be like Halo 3's, and Auto Sentry will most likely be like that Forerunner auto turret thing from Halo 3's campaign.
And technically, since 343 had not officially announced this, this is considered a leak. NO DISCUSSING! DUHHHHH(and yes, I said duh on purpose).
But, seriously, this is pretty old news...
I didn't think Regen Field was returning. It didn't show up in Reach as much, and our health was replaced by the Shields, like in H2 and H3. Auto Sentry was a known AA for some time, but to see it in writing...
Quote:
I didn't think Regen Field was returning. It didn't show up in Reach as much, and our health was replaced by the Shields, like in H2 and H3. Auto Sentry was a known AA for some time, but to see it in writing...
The reason it disappeared is that having a bubble shield that can be re-used imbalanced objective matches. This time it is just a bubble that you place down, and is permeable completely by everything. Think of H3's regen. The sentry I don't see as much of a threat. It probably has a really limited range of sight.