Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] 2 Spec Codes + 2 Other Codes Giveaway!

OP Mysterious Ryan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
UPDATE: Do not post! ALL CODES ARE GIVEN AWAY!!

DISCLAIMER: This Is Not A Trade Thread OR A Selling Thread!
Everything Here is 100% Free and winners will be decided at Random using www.random.org by the the Post Number. MODs please contact me before shutting this thread down as i don't want this to close until all codes have been given away.

PS: I will Message the Winners either by Private Message or Message their Gamertag using Xbox Live. I will not Ask for Private Details such as Password or Email.

Before I start the process i Will Not Allow Double Thread Posters here or New Accounts. you must have played halo 4 before this thread was made and be atleast SR-15.

How the System works:
  • You Must Only Post Once.

• Before posting make sure your entry to the percific code hasn't already been claimed as i won't move you to another code.

• You will Post using this Template below.

• No Rules Must be Broken

• If you Break Rules you will not win, your submission will be deleted and furthermore you could face a warning from mods if you also break forum rules.

• 1 Code will be given to each person that Wins

• 4 Codes Up for Grabs

• I nor The Forum Mods want people harassing the Winners because you didn't win.

• There will be 4 Winners (1 Per Code) If you are picked you will be PM'd or Messaged on Xbox Live with the Code

• Once Posted you are NOT allowed to Post again!

• Posting Again after submitting your chance to post will be removed from the list.

• In the Template i have Posted, Anyone using Foul Language or being rude will be taken off the list. Keep it clean and Good Luck!

• This Will end once there are 25 Entries for each code. Good Luck!
UP FOR GRABS:
Quote:
1x Artic Battle Rifle Skin (WINNER was Denal cc1010)
1x Oceanic Armor Set (WINNER was Ix Omega @ 5:30PM (GMT)
2x Specialization Codes
(BOTH ARE TAKEN AS OF 7:45AM GMT 2/12/2012 Winners are Dr3adShot and SinnerJ117 *CONGRATS*)
Template:
Quote:
What would you like to enter in?:
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL):
What would you like to say to everyone?:
Good Luck
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Armor Set
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM
What would you like to say to everyone?: Thanks for allowing me to be in this drawing, and LOLCOD
What would you like to enter in?: BR battle rifle skin

What is your preferred method of contacting if you win?PM me

What would you like to say to everyone?:I love 343 for making this game and love the communitys attitude of expression and good luck to y'all
What would you like to enter in?: Specialization Code
What would you like to say to everyone?: Goodluck to the others that try to win!
What would you like to enter in?: I would like to enter in for the Spec Codes :)
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): Doesn't really matter but i guess PM would be more convinient.
What would you like to say to everyone?: Goodluck to everyone else, and congrats to whoever wins. Hopefully i do :)
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL
What would you like to say to everyone?: I can only hope I get one :)
What would you like to say to everyone?: Halo..... FOREVER! good luck all, and thanks for the contest!
What would you like to enter in?: Specialization
What would you like to say to everyone?: See you in the UNSC Infinity, Spartans! Also I really need this because the email service I use is no longer online :( But good luck to everyone!
Please i would like to receive a specialization code,iam the first to post on your fourm and i am really upset,i didn't receive a code and i would like to say to everyone: Hey, at least there are some good people out there! GT:Teh bossanova,
PS:PLEASE I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT BRO!!!
What would you like to enter in?: Specializations Code
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM, they both work
What would you like to say to everyone?: I love Halo, I've been playing since Halo 1..got General in Halo 3 and have been a hardcore fan. I regret not shelling out 40 more bucks and being stuck in this email fiasco...
What would you like to say to everyone?: Here Goes Nothing. LOL
What would you like to say to everyone?: Best of luck to you all!
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL my gt is MD Edg
What would you like to say to everyone?: I think halo 4 is a great game and would like to see people stop complaining.
hat would you like to enter in?:spec code
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM sent to gamertag
What would you like to say to everyone?:Thank you if you decide to choose me . sadly i forgot the info to my account so i can really use to code to not be stuck at SR70.
I see nothing wrong with this thread

What would you like to enter in?: Arctic BR skin
What would you like to say to everyone?: That I have nothing important to say.
What would you like to enter in?: Spec code
What would you like to say to everyone?: Goodluck to the others!
What would you like to say to everyone?:
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me.
What would you like to enter in?: Specializations Code
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM, preferably.
What would you like to say to everyone?: Halo is a game meant to be enjoyed, and I have every intention of continuing to do so. It's good of you to put up the codes in this fashion. A little competition never hurt anyone.
I would love to enter in for the chance to win the Oceanic Armor Set.
I would prefer it if you contacted me on XBL, my gamertag is Kyotosomo.
And I would like to say I am LOVING Halo 4 and it is the best Halo yet!
What would you like to say to everyone?: Everyone leave. I have to poop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9