Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] 2 Spec Codes + 2 Other Codes Giveaway!

OP Mysterious Ryan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
What would you like to enter in?: Specialization
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM
What would you like to say to everyone?: Woot Woot
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL):PM
What would you like to say to everyone?: Congrats to 343i for making a great game IMO.
UPDATE:

The #2 Specialization Code Spaces are now taken. No MORE entries for Specializations now.

Only items left are BR Artic Skin and The Oceanic Armor Set/Skin

Posting Results at 7:45am (GMT) 7mins away...
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Armor Set
What would you like to say to everyone?: I like me
WINNERS UPDATE:

We have our Second winner everyone i would like to announce that Dr34dshot has won the Second Specialization Code today! Congrats. Code will be messaged to you over xbox live.

PROOF: http://tinypic.com/r/10fc5s5/6

2 codes down. 2 To go. Game on People..... Game On!
Quote:
WINNERS UPDATE:

We have our Second winner everyone i would like to announce that Dr34dshot has won the Second Specialization Code today! Congrats. Code will be messaged to you over xbox live.

Nice. A guy from ur friendlist won the code.
COOL and thanks for this :)

Edit: Both winners are ur friends.

Fake contest???
I WON code works like a charm good luck next time guys
Quote:
Quote:
WINNERS UPDATE:

i can see why you would speculate that i might have given him it but as i've stated this is 100% Fair. Yes you're right he is from my friends List. I told him about the thread. told him to post like everyone else and see if he has a chance of winning. i do not manipulate the system and make sure it's 100% fair. at the time a designate above example i said i would post the results at 7:45am i did the draw at that time and then uploaded the pic and posted the results..

EDIT: The guy who won the first code i added him after i sent him the code though PM to make sure he didn't have any problems and whats the harm in adding winners?
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Armor Set
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win: XBL
I would like to say: Please?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WINNERS UPDATE:

i can see why you would speculate that i might have given him it but as i've stated this is 100% Fair. Yes you're right he is from my friends List. I told him about the thread. told him to post like everyone else and see if he has a chance of winning. i do not manipulate the system and make sure it's 100% fair. at the time a designate above example i said i would post the results at 7:45am i did the draw at that time and then uploaded the pic and posted the results..

EDIT: The guy who won the first code i added him after i sent him the code though PM to make sure he didn't have any problems and whats the harm in adding winners?
ok all fine:)
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Armor
What would you like to say to everyone?: i can has code pl0x

I promise i'll take care of it and feed it and clean up after it
In case i win, i am going to bed right now. I already posted in this thread so dont report spamm. I just wanna let the OP know that i wont reply to his message until tomorrow morning in case he is expecting an immediate reply and gives the code to someone else.
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic armour :)

What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): [color=darkred]XBL[/color]

What would you like to say to everyone?: Hey guys, good luck to everyone involved :D
i don't think i explained the system properly,

Say for example:

Person #1 enters for Spec Code (Placed as #1 on List)

Person #2 Posts directly under him and enters for the Armor Code. (Placed as #1 on List.

Person #3 Posts Directly Under Person #2 and enters for Spec Code. (Places as #2 on List)

in a sense it's the order in which people entered for that particular code.i might have made a mistake on writing it down on the Original Post. i mean it was 4am, just finished work and now it's 8:10am without having any sleep. what do you expect?

Quote:
What would you like to enter in?: Arctic Battle Rifle skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): Private Message.
What would you like to say to everyone?: I appreciate this little giveaway and if people get this code, they won fair and square. I'll be having fun.
UPDATE:

I'm going to sleep so can a Mod Lock this from further Posters until i wake up? and i'll contact someone to re-open it later on in the day? i'm shattered.
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Skin

What would you like to say to everyone?: Thanks for this giveaway. Good luck to everyone!
What would you like to enter in?: Artic Battle Rifle Skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL
What would you like to say to everyone?: GLHF
Is this giveaway still open? I would like to give it a try :3

Any of the remaining would be nice, in any case I would gift it to my mate XP
Pm would be easier for me, but also on xbox if there is any problem on the forum
What I would say? Good Luck to everyone and congratulations to the winners!
EDIT: I thought you could say both, but seems I must decide which one... so Artic Rifle (I have it already, it's for my mate for true)
What would you like to enter in?: BR SKIN

What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL

What would you like to say to everyone?: THAT I'D LOVE IT IF 343 WOULD THINK OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE USA! YOUR NETWORKS ARE NOT FIXED!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9