Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] 2 Spec Codes + 2 Other Codes Giveaway!

OP Mysterious Ryan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
What would you like to enter in?: Oceanic Armor set
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL (same as my user, TaunTaun 22)
What would you like to say to everyone?: Hey everyone, I hope everybody is out having fun and enjoying Halo 4 like I am!
What would you like to enter in?: Specialization Code
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): XBL
What would you like to say to everyone?: Good luck everyone.
Quote:
Quote:
What would you like to enter in? Arctic BR skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? PM
What would you like to say to everyone?: Congratulations to who will win!
Your Entry has been DECLINED

Reasons: Once a Entry Has been declined you can't re-submit your entry. those are the rules.
So you declined me just becouse I wrote the answers without putting the template before them? Can't you close an eye, please? =(
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Reasons: Once a Entry Has been declined you can't re-submit your entry. those are the rules.
So you declined me just becouse I wrote the answers without putting the template before them? You seriously?
Yes. you should have read the rules properly. No Exceptions to anyone. Once the winners have been Posted on the Original Post AND on the Thread itself i won't move the request to another code if you posted after i announced that the list for that percific code was full. You gave up your Entry when you didn't use the correct template and didn't check the thread.. look at every user who followed the rules and you're not allowed to Re-Post either unless it's a Valid question. this is to make it easier for me to check the posts quickly and make sure everyone is on the list correctly otherwise you make your Entry VOID.
What would you like to say to everyone?: Good luck guys
UPDATE:

Everyone who is Entering for the Armor / Spec Codes. your Entry has been made void due to these codes already been claimed!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So you declined me just becouse I wrote the answers without putting the template before them? You seriously?
Yes. you should have read the rules properly. No Exceptions to anyone. Once the winners have been Posted on the Original Post AND on the Thread itself i won't move the request to another code if you posted after i announced that the list for that percific code was full. You gave up your Entry when you didn't use the correct template and didn't check the thread.. look at every user who followed the rules and you're not allowed to Re-Post either unless it's a Valid question. this is to make it easier for me to check the posts quickly and make sure everyone is on the list correctly otherwise you make your Entry VOID.
1) I'm sorry; I readed the post, I just didn't understand I needed to "copy" and answer, I just wrote answers trying to be friendly
2) I entered it to try winning it for a gift, not even for myself
3) I don't see why you can't give me a second chance, I'm not asking to give me double number or anything to be higher than others...

Aren't enough as Valid? =(
What would you like to enter in?: Specialization code

What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM or XBL (I check both frequently)

What would you like to say to everyone?: I want to thank the person for making this post. This is a great way to give codes away, nice thinking! And to 343i, thanks for a mind-blowing game, I love it and you guys did an awesome job!!
What would you like to enter in?: arctic battle skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM would be fine :)
What would you like to say to everyone?: Hi everyone, how's your day been? glad to hear mine has been swell also. Thank you for this chance to enter, and have a nice day! :D
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM
What would you like to say to everyone?: Good luck ±)
Guys, stop spamming the spec code and oceanic code. Read the thread and you will notice that he ran out. Please just stop because it makes it easier for all of us instead of waiting for someone smart enough to figure it out.

What would you like to enter in?: Arctic Skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? XBL
What would you like to say to everyone?: Stop bashing this game. Yea there is a level cap. But maybe you shouldn't be playing so much.
What would you like to enter in?: Artic Battle Rifle Skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): Xbox LIVE
What would you like to say to everyone?: I will congratulate to the winner of what they pick and I hope that the individuals who are currently participating in such a competition will have atleast some luck on their side.
Quote:
Guys, stop spamming the spec code and oceanic code. Read the thread and you will notice that he ran out. Please just stop because it makes it easier for all of us instead of waiting for someone smart enough to figure it out.
Thank you!

Denal and Kardez, you've been Added to the List.

& SirenianPilot

There are Currently 4 Spots Remaining for the BR Skin. Once full i will Post a Time for when i will Post the results!.
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you!

Denal and Kardez, you've been Added to the List.

There are Currently 4 Spots Remaining for the BR Skin. Once full i will Post a Time for when i will Post the results!.
I ask again, is that so bad if you could close an eye and accept me? It feels -Yoink- you decline only me just becouse I wrote directly the answers =(
This is the reward to be friendly...
What would you like to say to everyone?: I hope i win this because i have lost faith in 343 after this terrible system where they tried to give people that played before Nov. 20 the code. They failed epicly.
What would you like to enter in?: arctic battle rifle skin
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): Xbox Live
What would you like to say to everyone?: HAI!
Quote:
What would you like to say to everyone?: I hope i win this because i have lost faith in 343 after this terrible system where they tried to give people that played before Nov. 20 the code. They failed epicly.
If you read the thread correctly you would know there are no more Spec Codes! so this have been VOID and you can not re-submit your entry for a different code.
What would you like to enter in?: Arctic BR
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): Private message (settings are open)
What would you like to say to everyone?: good luck everyone :)
What would you like to enter in?: Arctic Battle Rifle Skin.
What is your preferred method of contacting if you win? (PM/XBL): PM.
What would you like to say to everyone?: Master of Unicorns is still the best rank.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9