[343 Response] Reach Servers Down!

OP Klutch x Pyro

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo Reach Servers are not responding! Anyone else having this issue? Playing in the US on Xbox One S. Game loads properly but when I click matchmaking it says “servers not responding, try again later”

[343 RESPONSE] 12/12/2018
Unyshek wrote:
Thank you for the reports! We've asked the team to take a look again.
Getting this issue, too. Thought I was the only one having this problem. I wouldn't worry, I heard the same thing happened before couple months ago.
Glad I’m not the only one. My friends were running custom games earlier, so I guess it’s matchmaking only. As long as it’s not down forever I’ll be okay, I’ve been playing nonstop lately!
Same here, they’re down again. The servers were acting up a lot just before that.
Don’t worry about it, this has been happening more and more frequently as the game gets older...the servers almost always come back up within 24 hours
Thanks for the reports all! We've been doing some back-end maintenance recently and this may be a side effect of the work. We're aware and will take a look, but as a heads up there still may be some intermittent service interruptions.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
Thanks for responding and letting us know it’s being worked on, we appreciate it!
Thank you for the response back!
Keeps changing my rank to recruit, is this a server issue? Im a General but keeps changing my emblem, color and rank as if i was new to the game, see it happen to a few other people mid game, is puts default armor on them and makes it to where they dont have a clan tag, this is annoying but i understand, the game is old. I just hope yall can fix this soon, also for my network connection is says upstream bandwith is WARNING in red and im constantly having connection issues but every other game i play runs fine, just wondering if there is a way to fix this.
Keeps changing my rank to recruit, is this a server issue? Im a General but keeps changing my emblem, color and rank as if i was new to the game, see it happen to a few other people mid game, is puts default armor on them and makes it to where they dont have a clan tag, this is annoying but i understand, the game is old. I just hope yall can fix this soon, also for my network connection is says upstream bandwith is WARNING in red and im constantly having connection issues but every other game i play runs fine, just wondering if there is a way to fix this.
The same thing’s happening to all of us. They’re just doing some maintenance.
Bumping this for visibility that 343 are aware of the issue
If you are still seeing issues after 12:00PM today please bump the thread with some details around what you are seeing. We just fixed another server issue a few minutes ago that should have resolved some of the earlier issues that were reported.
dankun343 wrote:
If you are still seeing issues after 12:00PM today please bump the thread with some details around what you are seeing. We just fixed another server issue a few minutes ago that should have resolved some of the earlier issues that were reported.
Will do!
<p></p>
Can now connect to matchmaking, but it doesn't seem to be awarding me credits or loading my Spartan correct. I'm stuck as a black default recruit in-game
I can't earn credits it says offline credit limit hit even though I'm playing matchmaking online
Everyone in matchmaking is a default black
Does this mean that reverting back to being a recruit is a byproduct of the maintenance?
everybody is default black and I can't get credits
I am having the same issue.
Thank you for the specific examples. We will continue to look into it. The issues you are seeing are definitely not by design nor is it intentional.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4