OP Klutch x Pyro

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Same as above, I can't acquire credits, I can't view the Daily/Weekly Challeges, I'm the default, black armored Recruit even though if I drill down into my Service Rercord it displays the correct rank of Inheritor, and I'm also unable to make any progress towards commendations. I'm able to join and play matchmaking games, though.
Exactly what Silver said, those are all the symptoms I'm seeing
Same as above, I can't acquire credits, I can't view the Daily/Weekly Challeges, I'm the default, black armored Recruit even though if I drill down into my Service Rercord it displays the correct rank of Inheritor, and I'm also unable to make any progress towards commendations. I'm able to join and play matchmaking games, though.
You are not the only bro. The problem continues.
I just need to destroy 30 more vehicles and survive 5 more rounds of Firefight without dying and I'll have maxed all commendations out. Why did you choose this weekend, Reach servers!?
Any updates?
I'm right at commander but because of this I cant earn anything.... Please fix this soon...
Certainly not the first time this happened
California 9:52pm PST. Same going on here as listed above. Default armor, rank, etc. Inability to earn credits, (offline limit reached) even though I’m connected and playing online. Matchmaking works fine, other than the cosmetic and credit issues.
Also, I will occasionally get disconnected from xboxlive. When this happens my rank and appearance revert to normal until I log back into Xbox live. Then I’m logged in, but back to default.
Xbox live just briefly disconnected and booted me from Halo Wars 2
work is still ongoing to try and bring the service back to 100%. More updates to follow tomorrow. We have a pretty good idea what is causing the transient credit, rank and armor issues but it will take some time before we are able to have a permanent fix.
Just started playing again a month or so ago and I need my fix! Lol Appreciate 343 working on this, as of 10pm CST last night I was still not able to connect to Reach servers and had the same issues as everyone else
Unyshek wrote:
Thanks for the reports all! We've been doing some back-end maintenance recently and this may be a side effect of the work. We're aware and will take a look, but as a heads up there still may be some intermittent service interruptions.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
It would be nice if you could remove the "Less than 4 days until the launch of Halo 4!" welcome message that players continuously get every time they log in. Any chance on a 4K optional graphical update to Reach? I get a lot of people want it added to the MCC, however the ranks, commendations, armory, and even the little menu graphics are many factors of what make Reach so special to many in the community.

Another suggestion, if there were ever any plans to add a new DLC to Reach that included some new or remade maps along with some new armor (possibly the EOD-Elite variant from the Defiant map pack we never got), I can see a physical re-release on Xbox one being very successful. Some of the older Fallouts got repackaged in an Xbox One case and marketed as Xbox 360 and One backwards-compatible, I would gladly pay $15/$20 for a new Reach DLC.
It seems the serves are back up, all my stuff pops up now
Unyshek wrote:
Thanks for the reports all! We've been doing some back-end maintenance recently and this may be a side effect of the work. We're aware and will take a look, but as a heads up there still may be some intermittent service interruptions.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
It would be nice if you could remove the "Less than 4 days until the launch of Halo 4!" welcome message that players continuously get every time they log in. Any chance on a 4K optional graphical update to Reach? I get a lot of people want it added to the MCC, however the ranks, commendations, armory, and even the little menu graphics are many factors of what make Reach so special to many in the community.

Another suggestion, if there were ever any plans to add a new DLC to Reach that included some new or remade maps along with some new armor (possibly the EOD-Elite variant from the Defiant map pack we never got), I can see a physical re-release on Xbox one being very successful. Some of the older Fallouts got repackaged in an Xbox One case and marketed as Xbox 360 and One backwards-compatible, I would gladly pay $15/$20 for a new Reach DLC.
Yeah no, DLC is NOT going to happen.
Admiral Icarus - this isn't the place to make feature requests
This is a problem supposedly "fixed", and so far the only things I've seen that are actually fixed are the rank/credit problem, the inability to access the daily/weekly challenges, and the fact that the population counters had glitched to zero. In the meantime, I'm still having the problem of matchmaking searches having to be restarted for no yoinking reason.... how am I supposed to play online if the only thing I can play is Score Attack and that just winds up becoming tedious and lonely?
This is a problem supposedly "fixed", and so far the only things I've seen that are actually fixed are the rank/credit problem, the inability to access the daily/weekly challenges, and the fact that the population counters had glitched to zero. In the meantime, I'm still having the problem of matchmaking searches having to be restarted for no yoinking reason.... how am I supposed to play online if the only thing I can play is Score Attack and that just winds up becoming tedious and lonely?
I made a post about this a couple days ago and it was quickly locked...all I wanted to know was why something as basic as server maintenance was apparently insurmountable to overcome. It’s not like this game is 30 years old and using 80’s technology, it makes no sense that the standard response we get is that “the servers are aging”. Unless every 343 employee has been recently hired in the past couple years this argument holds no merit as they would have learned how to handle “ancient” equipment from the distant past of 2010 when this game was released. Why don’t we get a response from 343 about this ostensibly easily to remedy issue?
Unless every 343 employee has been recently hired in the past couple years this argument holds no merit as they would have learned how to handle “ancient” equipment from the distant past of 2010 when this game was released.
No, they wouldn't. It doesn't make sense for a company to spend time training employees on legacy tech that they no longer fully support and are phasing out. They will progress them on with tooling that is being used for the projects they would be working on
Why don’t we get a response from 343 about this ostensibly easily to remedy issue?
Because maybe it's not something that is straightforward to fix, as noted by 343 employees above [emphasis mine]:
dankun343 wrote:
work is still ongoing to try and bring the service back to 100%. More updates to follow tomorrow. We have a pretty good idea what is causing the transient credit, rank and armor issues but it will take some time before we are able to have a permanent fix.
Additionally, details of what exactly has been fixed and how are likely going to mean nothing to 99.99% of halo community. Most just want to know when it it will be fixed, to which the answer can be found above
343 are obviously trying their best to fix it, give them time to fix it. The fact they are still trying to maintain Halo Reach over 7 years later when they don’t have many left who worked with the older technology amazes me and shows they care. 343 take your time so the game can survive.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6