Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] [343 Response] Reach Servers Down!

OP Klutch x Pyro

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
On halo waypoint service record also is still down :(
GYS GHOST wrote:
On halo waypoint service record also is still down :(
This service was discontinued last winter I believe but all of your stats are still viewable on legacy.halotracker.com. You may need to add yourself to the site first by searching for your gamertag but after that your page will be there.
Bumping this up to keep it as the visible thread (saving duplicate topics being made)
dankun343 - looks like the issues have returned again for players, quite a few reports now of people being unable to play
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
a mí no me detecta la red
So, no news? I was at 34/50 rounds for the weekly challenge and I have read last time they took 10 days to bring it back up...
Matchmaking down again since yesterday and nobody from 343 says what's going on, I'm mad because I bought an Xbox one because I thought that my bad connection to the servers and the random disconnection on games were because of my Xbox 360 and then realize that are the servers themselves, please say if you at least are trying to fix it or you are aware about it.
I love this game. Please 343 fix the servers i dont play anything else but this game..
Thank you for the reports! We've asked the team to take a look again.
I'm having the same issue..."The Halo: Reach server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." Just started playing the series and read this the preferred game by most of the player base...I was able to snag a used collectors edition last week from eBay and was pleasantly surprised at how quick it was to find a match...thanks for looking into the issues
2:00pm pacific time.

The Halo Reach server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later.
So i know that there has been problems with the servers & i understand maintenance is needed but this seems to be a bigger problem than that. It seems to be getting worse & more frequent. 343 can you tell us whats really going on with the servers please. Also it still says the server is down. Thanks
Servers are currently back up with ranks restored and matchmaking now playable. However things don't seem to be 100% yet, rank keeps returning back to recruit every so often and service record takes longer than normal to load.
Well it looks like things are back to normal. I’m about to play a match but my rank is fine and the commendations are showing up right away unlike earlier this week.
Well it looks like things are back to normal. I’m about to play a match but my rank is fine and the commendations are showing up right away unlike earlier this week.
That's good news. Hopefully this isn't something that will happen too frequently. When I get an xbox again I'd love to get back into Reach and hang out with the community still there.
I do not know exactly what you did but yesterday the game was how you describe "server in shotdown, without rank and challenges not available" today instead a wonder incredibly I put swat and I found 2 games immediately, beautiful work
today I played very well
glad to hear that. We know what the issue was yesterday and we will be taking additional steps in the coming weeks to help minimize it from reoccurring. Please keep the feedback and reports of issues coming as we using your feedback and reported issues to continue to harden the service which will help reduce the risk of the same issue reoccurring.
Matchingmaking issues seem to be fixed, however a new problem has popped up. Custom games/Forge maps won't load and xbox live says the name of the maps are inappropriate & changes it to Blam! This is happening with every map and game mode you try to load.
Oh hallelujah, I thought it was just my Xbox lol. I was freaking out wondering why Reach was the only game not working.
dankun343 wrote:
glad to hear that. We know what the issue was yesterday and we will be taking additional steps in the coming weeks to help minimize it from reoccurring. Please keep the feedback and reports of issues coming as we using your feedback and reported issues to continue to harden the service which will help reduce the risk of the same issue reoccurring.
Thanks for still working to maintain the servers it’s appreciated! I’m still experiencing random disconnects/boots/re-searching issues though which IMHO makes multiplayer matchmaking impossible to enjoy. I did reset my modem and router to see if it was on my end yet I am still getting these in firefight almost every single time. I didn’t try searching MM as I had little time to be online, is anyone else still experiencing problems getting into games?
FFM working fine last evening. Every kill got recorded in my stats which had been an issue since the weekend. Seemed to be a lot of players falling out of games though. 1,000,000 kills in FFM getting closer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7