Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

360 Waypoint Unlocks

OP AshamanND

I submitted a ticket to Halo Support for the broken 360 Waypoint App unlocks.
They recently fixed our service records updating to the Main Waypoint Website, so there is some distant hope they may fix this too.
I'm going to paste what my ticket looks like.
If you feel inclined, consider submitting a ticket yourself - the more they get, the more likely they will fix the problems.

Begin Copy of my ticket

Please note this issue is for Xbox 360, not Xbox One.
There are currently 4 rewards in the 360 Waypoint App that are unobtainable.
Further details on the list below can be found on Halopedia: https://www.halopedia.org/Halo_Waypoint_Classified
  1. Section 3 Archive - H4 LASO (hidden) -
    Requirements: Complete all Halo 4 Campaign missions on Legendary with all skulls on.
    Rewards:
    -50,000 XP in Halo 4
    -LASO emblem

2. Requiem Archive II - Spec Torso - H4 Legendary completion for Raider II Torso (visible)
    Requirements: Complete the Halo 4 Campaign on Legendary
    Rewards:
    -7,500 XP in Halo 4
    -Raider DSTT torso armor in Halo 4

3. Requiem Archive II - Spec Helmet -H4 1,000 war games for Raider II Helmet (visible)
    Requirements: Complete 1,000 War Games Matchmaking in Halo 4
    Rewards:
    -25,000 XP in Halo 4
    -Raider DSTT helmet in Halo 4
    -1K Club emblem in Halo 4
  4. Requiem Archive II - Spec Complete - Completion of Raider II set (hidden) - this does not require a code, it unlocks once #2 Requiem Archive II - Spec Torso and #3 Requiem Archive II - Spec Helmet are unlocked (as well as the First Spec, which still works and is not listed here).
    Rewards:
    -15,000 XP in Halo 4
    -Raider Distort emblem in Halo 4
  • It should also be noted that the Halo CEA Terminals do not award cR and you can’t play them in the app.
  • 14/17 avatars unlock, 2 Reach Beta shirts are unobtainable (this is likely fine, as the beta is not active) and Raider DSTT Helm unobtainable - this should be fixed.
There is a large community of Halo Completionists that are trying to obtain all the items in the legacy 360 games before the online services shut down this December.
There are nearly 3,000 people in this Discord server alone:
https://discord.gg/halocompletionists
And there are likely hundreds, if not thousands of others that want to complete achievements and unlockable items before they are unobtainable forever.

Recently, all Service Records for 360 Halo games stopped updating on the Web version of Waypoint - but this was fixed by a member of your team - and we can't thank you enough!

It should also be noted that completing LASO on Halo 4 on 360 granted a special emblem unlock on the Waypoint vNext Website during the most recent Infinite Flight. This could indicate that the LASO requirements themselves are still functional, but the 360 Waypoint app is not recognizing it for some reason.

Please consider allocating someone a few cycles to look into this issue.
I really hope your ticket is the start of a fix for this. I would love to achieve that kind of stuff before the services are shut down. I played back then but never knew there were rewards for this kind of stuff. Also, thanks for the Discord. I'll be sure to check it out.
I really hope your ticket is the start of a fix for this. I would love to achieve that kind of stuff before the services are shut down. I played back then but never knew there were rewards for this kind of stuff. Also, thanks for the Discord. I'll be sure to check it out.
If you submit a ticket too, they'll pay more attention.
Micorsoft gib reach beta shirt pls