Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

9 Years ago...Halo 3: ODST

OP NashRightful

What good memories this game brings me!
And now that i can enjoy this great game at the TMCC
I don't believe it's ever been stated who. So for now I'd say it's safe to assume that some mystery ODST used it.
I don't believe it's ever been stated who. So for now I'd say it's safe to assume that some mystery ODST used it.
Maybe I was not clear ... Maybe it could belong to an alpha 9 member?
Romeo o Mickey
At first heres the Link
Its most likely the capsule of another member of Alpha nine or from one of the countless ODST that have been deployed.
Romeo o Mickey
I don't think it would belong to any member of Alpha-Nine. I suppose it could be Mickey or Romeo, but I doubt it somewhat.
My friends and I collectively pre-ordered our copies of odst and picked them up and proceeded to spend the whole next day finishing the campaign, Good times.
I remember skipping school with a few of my friends to play this. One friend was on xbox live with us who went to school with us, and had tried to overdose. I told my dad, dad called the school. Later the school called me to the office, and said the mom wanted them to thank me so much for saving her sons life. I still remember that like it was yesterday... I was scared they would be mad I skipped school lol. I did beat the entire game with my friends though, but the lag was sooo bad.
oh crap i commented on the wrong thread i'm sorry
ODST has a very good story that is different to all the other Halos. Thats why i like it a lot.
The challenge for the recon helmet.
Jaxelo wrote:
The challenge for the recon helmet.
Hell Yeah!
ODST has a very good story that is different to all the other Halos. Thats why i like it a lot.
I have the same opinion.
My friends and I collectively pre-ordered our copies of odst and picked them up and proceeded to spend the whole next day finishing the campaign, Good times.
Excellent!
Romeo o Mickey
Yes!
Love the Noir atmosphere OF ODST
the memories man!! i remember the grind for deja vu
good times!! i really hope 343 adds firefight in mcc, the best firefight there is, reach firefight was good too, but not like odst imo
aww, i dont have johnson :'(
odst was unique, they used features ment for another cancelled halo title, like stamina etc
xsv wrote:
odst was unique, they used features ment for another cancelled halo title, like stamina etc
Amen!