Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

A flock of noobs tomorrow? :D

OP IX Tom III

So it's Christmas tomorrow and I'm guessing a lot of parents will be getting the game for their sons... = noob pwnage starting tomorrow? K/D rises? W/L rises?
It'll be entertaining messing with them >:)
You mean an addition of noobs to the already existing flock since the game is oriented towards casual audiences?
Grab your DMR's its hunting season.
Quote:
You mean an addition of noobs to the already existing flock since the game is oriented towards casual audiences?
Flock of noobs already existing? I'd love to have this explained since everyone on this forum says halo is dead and no one plays it. How can there be a a flock of noobs and the game be dead?
Halo is already a flock of noobs.
With halo 4's luck, most of the kids getting video games for christmas will be getting Black Ops 2.
Quote:
Quote:
Flock of noobs already existing? I'd love to have this explained since everyone on this forum says halo is dead and no one plays it. How can there be a a flock of noobs and the game be dead?
How can there be a flock of noobs if the game is dead? The game is dead because noobs have taken over. 343 listens to the noob flock and disregards whatever anyone else says.
I look forward to it. I presume the majority will be coming online on the 26th. I don't think many players will be online at all on Christmas.
Quote:
Halo is already a flock of noobs.
youre right, im sr81 and play with 40s-50s for some reason on BTB and theyre just crap
Quote:
lol its hunting season
This game doesn't require much skill. So those so called "Noobs" will probably do just fine.
But 90 percent of the population are already noobs so there shouldn't be that much of a difference.
My catch phrase tomorrow.

"You can too, with old spice champion".
the term noob is flawed and used by idiots
Quote:
LoL Yeah :) I got mine ready for tomorrow.
Quote:
How is it flawed? Please explain.

EDIT: Newbie(n)- any new participant in some activity.
Quote:
It just means new player. How is it flawed?