Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

About time, but thanks for making it easy.

OP yourm0msmuffins

At 6:52 am 12/4/2012 central time. Its been a long long journey but received code through xbox messages on the console.
Yeah people seem to be getting codes finally, although alot of us still haven't received it. I'd expect most people will have received it in a week or so.
Got mine this morning too now I gotta get to 50 before skyrim begins to call again...
I just recieved my code as well just a little bit ago. And Dragonborn just got done downloading! woo.

I bet more than half complaining didnt check the right email or theyre just trying to lie about their age or arent getting it at all where ever in the UK.
Quote:
I just recieved my code as well just a little bit ago. And Dragonborn just got done downloading! woo.

I bet more than half complaining didnt check the right email or theyre just trying to lie about their age or arent getting it at all where ever in the UK.
Well that's more than a little ignorant... If it was a legitimate problem for you, why wouldn't it be a legitimate problem for everybody else?

As for the check the right email thing that everyone keeps spouting, that's a bit insulting to people like me who have had only a single email on their account since day one. I've been receiving xbox emails on that account for about 4 years now, it would be a little strange if suddenly that changed.