So I know how to access my fileshare for Halo 4, but is there a way to watch my old videos without being on my xbox?
Not that i know of. You could try finding your Service Record's Fileshare for H4 through the browser. Might just be able to download the file directly for in game to view. Otherwise, your best option it to use Mixer's streaming service to record your stream for the footage. I'll have to find mine to see.
Ok, so i tried searching Waypoint and i cannot find my file share. So Mixer streaming is your only option.
Ok, so i tried searching Waypoint and i cannot find my file share. So Mixer streaming is your only option.
I found mine but I just can't view the video. I can send you the link if you'd like to find a way
So I know how to access my fileshare for Halo 4, but is there a way to watch my old videos without being on my xbox?
There is a way if you are on the Xbox One. Naturally, you can open your footage in theater, use the recording options to record upto 10 minutes, and have the Xbox One capture the footage from theater, then have it upload onto your profile captures area on your Xbox LIVE account. From there, you can use xboxdvr.com and download them from there. The only drawback is that you are limited to 10 minutes per recording, but it works well for smaller clips and small videos. That was how save two videos that I managed to get alot of glitchy Halo 4 footage onto Youtube (Click Meh!)
There is a way if you are on the Xbox One. Naturally, you can open your footage in theater, use the recording options to record upto 10 minutes, and have the Xbox One capture the footage from theater, then have it upload onto your profile captures area on your Xbox LIVE account. From there, you can use xboxdvr.com and download them from there. The only drawback is that you are limited to 10 minutes per recording, but it works well for smaller clips and small videos. That was how save two videos that I managed to get alot of glitchy Halo 4 footage onto Youtube (Click Meh!)
I thought it was 5 minutes per recording, when was it raised? And did they finally fix that stupid bug where recording anything longer then 30 seconds would mute the audio? Because, that's why i stopped using it.
I found mine but I just can't view the video. I can send you the link if you'd like to find a way
You can. No promises. It will also get me to the section where i can access mine.
-snip-
I thought it was 5 minutes per recording, when was it raised? And did they finally fix that stupid bug where recording anything longer then 30 seconds would mute the audio? Because, that's why i stopped using it.
The bug for audio being cut should be fixed. I know I was able to get content from the Xbox One with Audio intact exceeding 30 seconds, and yeah, the max time is now 10 minutes, so record away! If the audio issue still persists for you, it could be either your Xbox One, or that your profile could have some corruption going on, meaning that it needs to be redownloaded.