Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Achievement "A Storage Solution" Broken

OP FuryCurrents

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So for a while now others and I are having problems with getting this achievement. You need to upload a file to the file share except when you try and do it an error pops up saying "file could not transfer" or something like that. The file still shows up in the file share, but the achievement doesn't pop. I'm trying to get every achievement in every Halo game (long way to go) but this would be absolutely killer if I couldn't get a simple one like this. Is there any way to get 343i on this?
Yeah 343 need to update the game on their end for it to pop, sadly.
Is there anyway at all to get 343i's attention on this lol
Is there anyway at all to get 343i's attention on this lol
The issue has probably been acknowledged, I don't think there's much point to be honest. We should just wait until it's sorted.
Please pleasw fix this achievement
I can confirm, problem persists. Any solutions?
It's so frustrating, and surely it wouldn't even take much effort to fix... Maybe they will fix it when Halo 3, ODST, and Anniversary become backwards compatible later in the (hopeful I know)! Please 343i!
Any update on this issue yet? It needs a fix, ASAP!
Please fix this
please microsoft and bungie. fix it thies cheevo. please, I need my achievement. :(
Yo!
Halo & 343 Industries finally listened to us & fixed the issue with the achievement "A Storage Solution". It's now obtainable. I just got it 15mins ago.

You'll get a few "Upload Failed" in the beginning but keep trying multiple times till you get the achievement. I got it that way. ^_^
Thank you for fixing this
this is broken again
bump
343? Hello there!
Bump, just started this game to get it out of the way, but still troubles. Come on. Fix this thing.
Please fix it!!
please fix it
Come on bro, get this fixed so we can all move on with our lives. I been trying and trying daily and it's wasting time out of my days. Very annoying. I should have been doing it daily before as I would have got it done when it was temporarily working again. But even still what should really happen is that this just gets sorted out, professional ting.
Please fix it :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3