Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Achievement "A Storage Solution" Broken

OP FuryCurrents

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please fix it! It s a shame that a game exclusive like Halo and also backwards compatible is incomplete!! I really want start that game and complete all the achievements! Come on
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Still no word from 343.... how long can this go on?
DenXD wrote:
Still no word from 343.... how long can this go on?
It s sad :'(
UPDATE 10.17.17: the cheevo is still broken, one of the few left I need. I have come so far and 100% Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4 and Halo 5. It's such a shame my journey to complete the Halo franchise in this account has come to an unbrupt halt. But I bet this would be an easy fix, I hope 343i and MS doesn't just let these older games die.
Please, fix this achievement, is still broken, i liked the game, and like others, i want to get 100% on this. At least, let us know if it get patched, or obtainable again.
Come on! Fix this!
I’ve tried getting this achievement so many times and each time the game gives me the middle finger. I’m not going to waste my time trying to get an achievement if; 1, it won’t unlock and 2, 343 has yet to patch parts of this game.
Nov 23rd, still broken. Please fix
Nov 24th, still broken. FIX IT!
343i should fix it soon since all us achievement hunters (me) like to 100% complete games and its kinda embarrassing that we might be missing a super easy 5g achievement. Please Fix
You can't get it anymore
I tried messaging Ske7ch on Twitter but no reply. He replied to others who were asking about Reach's file share about a month ago. You can try reaching (no pun intended) out as well. If not, a waiting game for now I guess
To be fair, it was fixed for all of a few days in October so at least we know it's doable... hah
Reach se ha perdido :c
UPDATE 11.27.17 still broken, hey 343 Industries, we’re waiting on you. Remember Reach? Well you should because there’s an achievement that needs fixing!!!!!1!11!!11
FYI:
Quote:
Reach has definitely had some challenges as the servers and services continue to age. There's still a very healthy player population though and 343 is actively working with the MSFT operations team folks to work out plans to help stabilize and modernize to provide a better, consistent experience. I don't have a timeline yet but it's actively being worked on. @ske7ch343
Yes! I’m glad their not just turning a blind eye, good good!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3