OP FuryCurrents

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please fix it
Hi all

I got this achievement today! (xbox360 here).

No clue if this is really fixed or if I was just lucky: like many other fellow players, despite the error message of a 'failed upload', my files were being uploaded but the achievement was not working...
Moving on, again, I do not know if this is fixed or not but I will write next what happened differently today... maybe this can work for some other spartan :)

1. file share with 6 screenshots (but the type of file probably does not matter)
2. I started the procedure to upload a screenshot from my local files, to try (yet again) the achievement, forgetting that the file share was full
3. this caused a new error message telling me precisely that (and to remove at least one file if wanting to upload something new)
4. and that was it: I deleted an older screenshot, uploaded another one (I mean, I overwrote an older one) and the achievement appeared!

Good luck!
(and if this is really working, without workarounds, my thanks to the person(s) that have fixed it)
Just got it around 15 min ago. You have to try it a couple of times but you’ll eventually get it. I uploaded a screenshot and it worked for me. (Xbox one)
Bump. It is working, I just got it as well. Would recommend getting it as soon as possible for obvious reasons : ) Thanks again to all who posted in this thread
The achievement seems to be fixed! Try to get it asap!! Thanks to everyone posted here and to the guys that fixed it :)
Works now, Chido.
Thank you guys for fixing this. THank you.
UPDATE 12.12.17: Looks like the achievement is fixed, who knows how long though. Get it while you can!!
I sure hope this gets fixed, I know it probably is hard to fix but I hope it still gets resolved.
And it's again broken ;c
MrAlbix wrote:
And it's again broken ;c
Really? Already?? -Yoink- I’m going to use an alt account and check it out.
Fixed yet?
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are 2 years old
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3