Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Achievement Hunting!

OP Vortemere

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Before Halo: The Master Chief comes out, I'm going to finish most of the Halo achievements on the Xbox 360, is anybody else doing the same?
I'm going to do my best, but gosh, some of those are really hard.
Me too, I have a few on Halo 4 and Halo anniversary I want to get.
If you're interested my gamertag is TheBlueSensei just compare achievements with me and see if we have any we could possibly get together
Yeah I'm currently on a mission to finish 3 then 4 but then it will be all hands on achievements,,, mostly just to get some experience and build my score up. Ive currently (at the time of writing) got a Halo gamerscore of 360 which is pretty much pre-noob wackness! Crap, I also need to start getting involved online - not even tried that yet! Arrggh so much Halo and not enough time, why didnt I start this stuff years ago!
hey add me on 360 tell me your achievement hunters for the halo achievements and i will stick around till everyone in my part or group gets them right now i need 4 achievements for halo 4 , 1 achievement for halo 3, and 2 achievement for halo wars
Vortemere wrote:
Before Halo: The Master Chief comes out, I'm going to finish most of the Halo achievements on the Xbox 360, is anybody else doing the same?
As soon as I heard about the master chief collection I started doing it too lol
I'm doing the exact same thing
I want most halo 3 dlc achievements. add me VEGEMITE13. I also want some in other halo games like Halo 4 Champions, Halo reach (if possble) and ODST firefight ones. Thanks
Vortemere wrote:
I already finished most of them, I just need the vidmaster achievements.
Same here. I have all achievements for CEA but I will help if anybody would like any. Also I would love good halo wars teammates for MP.
I'm trying for at least 90% achievement completion for every game aside from Halo: Wars. I won't get 100% because I find some achievements just too time-intensive or frustrating to get. "Bros to the Close" in Halo 4, "Never Tell Me the Odds" in Anniversary, and "Vidmaster Endure" in ODST come to mind.
I am also achievement hunting, I'm missing : 3 Halo Reach achievements, 21 Halo 4 achievements and 1 Halo Wars achievement (General grinding partner plz) GT: D4rkZeroX
I want to play CEA and Halo 4 on co-op Legendary. I completed both on solo Legendary but have yet to complete them on co-op Legendary.
I don't want to play Halo until MCC comes out, to keep it all "new". Then Ill go back and get my missing achievements :)
I need to do the same the hardest for me is ODST Legendary I swear that's like the hardest Halo to beat on Legendary!
Today I was trying to get the Falling assassination achievement in Halo Reach and I needed to assassinate the elite 3 times to give it to me
I would love to help anybody on some co-op legendaries if needed. As long as somebody helps me beat 2 of the most ANNOYING co-op legendary levels with Halo Wars, being the Arcadia mission and the last level...and I think there's another. I'll help if someone has the RTS legendary skills down, much appreciated. I could still go for general but I hate grindy rank achievements... :/

Also could use a hand in the ODST Endure achievement....but I really hate going for it since I failed 3 times in a row cuz of people's internet falling apart always on the last section/round which ended up wasting 9 hours of mine or more! Still could use it though.

My gamertag is exactly what my account name is above ^^^^
Hey guys, I have all the halos, I'm willing to do some hunting. I have all dlc except halo wars and the second dlc for reach. Gt: TCxINSANITYx117
I
I'm still stuck on Halo wars General achievement, ONLY Halo achievement I don't have
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3