Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

achievements hunters need your help ,343i

OP HexagonalSloom

A large number of achievements hunters need your help with "A Storage Solution " .
People haven't been able to obtain for a long time .The achievement is really easy and i think fixing it is easier
And if you can't fix it ,please unlock it for everyone .
fix this achievement please... :(
Fix please
It worked for me? I mean is it that new players can't get it?
Eymeil wrote:
yeah .it's been broken since 2016 ,as far as i know
This the best explantion for the problem from "HVAC Techie" on trueachievements.com
"Nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking. Honestly it's likely a very easy fix, it's just that they likely haven't given much thought to supporting where the files are uploaded. A "failed" upload (on BC) yields this: http://i.imgur.com/mqaINkY.png Even though it's technically uploaded to the File Browser, and other people can download it and see it in their recommendations, it's still listed as pending. So it's still storing them, it's just missing some authentication check. So either fixing that, or just making it so that just pressing x to upload something pops the achievement - changing achievement criteria isn't hard, plenty of games have done it, and a Microsoft-published game could certainly manage it.Problem is, nobody involved with anything Halo will say anything about the achievement when prompted. And though I assume it was 343 that did the BC porting, that's just a theory. But we can't even get a yes or no out of them involving anything."
pls 343 fix it
fix it please, i want all the archivements
Please fix it!!!
I forgot want are we supposed to do in this achievement?
jjnk12345 wrote:
I forgot want are we supposed to do in this achievement?
"using the File Browser upload a file to your File Share."
the funny part is that ,the game will upload your files but you won't get the achievement :(
Please fix this achievement! Really wanting to get this game finished.
I'm having trouble with this too. An update would be appreciated.
Eymeil wrote:
yeah .it's been broken since 2016 ,as far as i know
it is probably to do with the servers not updating the file browser since 2/27/16. It seems to be that. Most likely the program was discontinued or was put offline.
Hopefully somebody at 343i can help us achievement hunters with this one.
Tried to DM Unyshek , but no response :(
It's like no one from the Halo team or 343 Industries reads these forum posts on HaloWaypoint. It's October of 2017 and no update from them. :(
Yo!
Halo & 343 Industries finally listened to us & fixed the issue with the achievement "A Storage Solution". It's now obtainable. I just got it 15mins ago.
You'll get a few "Upload Failed" in the beginning but keep trying multiple times till you get the achievement. I got it that way. ^_^
Yo!
Halo & 343 Industries finally listened to us & fixed the issue with the achievement "A Storage Solution". It's now obtainable. I just got it 15mins ago.
You'll get a few "Upload Failed" in the beginning but keep trying multiple times till you get the achievement. I got it that way. ^_^
Which console you were using ? Xbox one or 360 ?
Lazio wrote:
Yo!
Which console you were using ? Xbox one or 360 ?
I apologize for the late reply, I don't really visit this website that often.

Xbox 360. But File Share stopped uploading "successfully" after 4 days from the date when i got that achievement. so on 25/10 no one got the achievement since. Unfortunately, it's broken again. I don't even know for sure if they actually fixed. I guess 343 Industries doesn't care about it's xbox 360 games...