Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Achievements Not Unlocking Cross Platform

OP Burgundy Nz

A while back I played Spartan Assault on the Xbox 360 and got all of the achievements. Recently I played through Spartan Assault on Windows and it transferred over certain stats, achievements, etc. I played through the whole campaign again as it has been a while and I unlocked every achievement except for the 'Extra Credit' and 'A for Effort' which pertain to the mission-specific Assault Ops. When I go to my Assault Ops however it says I have completed 90/90. (which transferred from my Xbox 360 data) Not sure if it's glitched or if there's maybe something I'm missing...
A while back I played Spartan Assault on the Xbox 360 and got all of the achievements. Recently I played through Spartan Assault on Windows and it transferred over certain stats, achievements, etc. I played through the whole campaign again as it has been a while and I unlocked every achievement except for the 'Extra Credit' and 'A for Effort' which pertain to the mission-specific Assault Ops. When I go to my Assault Ops however it says I have completed 90/90. (which transferred from my Xbox 360 data) Not sure if it's glitched or if there's maybe something I'm missing...
Those are two bugged achievements on all platforms due to the Challenges being discontinued. The workaround is to delete your save data for the game and then play it offline. As it stands this is the only current fix until the games continue in receiving support, which at the moment is indeterminate.