Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

After Infinite…

OP ResidentRecon89

After Halo Infinite, 343i should do a Spin Off Trilogy involving Noble Team and start an Adventure with them. I think there is a lot of potential for great stories with them and I would love to see more of them in future games.
After Halo Infinite, 343i should do a Spin Off Trilogy involving Noble Team and start an Adventure with them. I think there is a lot of potential for great stories with them and I would love to see more of them in future games.
When it comes to the Halo spin off video games, I want to see Arbiter getting his own spin off video game.

There is still a lot of stories they can tell with Arbiter as the main character. I can definitely see the Arbiter spin off video game that is set immediately after Halo 3.
When it comes to the Halo spin off video games, I want to see Arbiter getting his own spin off video game.

There is still a lot of stories they can tell with Arbiter as the main character. I can definitely see the Arbiter spin off video game that is set immediately after Halo 3.
That would be another welcomed series I wouldn’t mind seeing and having it tie into Halo 5 when they meet up with Halsey, Locke and the reset of Noble Team.
If new games were to be made about Noble Team they would have to be prequels. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the original Noble Six though.
If new games were to be made about Noble Team they would have to be prequels. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the original Noble Six though.
I’m talking about the New Noble Team via Agent Locke, Bucky, Holly and Vail. That’s who AI want to see more of.
I’m talking about the New Noble Team via Agent Locke, Bucky, Holly and Vail. That’s who AI want to see more of.
That's Fireteam Osiris.
That's Fireteam Osiris.
Oh was it? How did I forget that, I was playing Halo 5 not to long ago I should have remembered that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

I'd like to see something like that set between Halo 2 and Halo 3.
In terms of Noble Team, I would love to see some prequels towards each character's origins, but I saw you actually meant Fireteam Osiris and if so then yes, that could be interesting also.

I agree, after halo 3 and during halo 4, we really didn’t hear from him until 5.
I'd love to see some kind of more open-world game where you are a Spartan recruit and go on various missions throughout human colonies snuffing out Covenant invasions and human space piracy. Maybe something in the vein of Destiny where everyone has their own Spartan and you can create Fireteams?
I'd love to see some kind of more open-world game where you are a Spartan recruit and go on various missions throughout human colonies snuffing out Covenant invasions and human space piracy. Maybe something in the vein of Destiny where everyone has their own Spartan and you can create Fireteams?
Purely speculation, but I think that this is the direction they are wanting to lean with in Post Launch infinite content. There appears to be a great deal of effort in making sure that players are going to be invested in their Spartan avatars, so that they inhabit a space in the halo universe and its continued story. Whatever happens in the campaign, going forward they will want players to feel like they are at the forefront of the narrative, and having Infinite as a platform to do it from would allow them a lot of freedom to bring elements/events/characters from other parts of the Halo canon into play.

That said, I hope that its more successful than Halo 4's Spartan Ops.