Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Any Reach Clans?

OP Watr Geng Sucks

Any Reach Clans Still Active and Looking For a New Member?
Yeah. My clan being one of them. If interested pm me for more info. Clan site.
There are still active clans but the 99% of them are very small and VERY into role play.
At best it could be described as a toxic cesspit that lives to drag people into it.
Toxic cesspit is abit of an understatement regarding the Halo Clan community
I'm also looking for clans to join.
There are still active clans but the 99% of them are very small and VERY into role play.
At best it could be described as a toxic cesspit that lives to drag people into it.
Yeah my clan stays away from doing roleplay and focuses on playing matchmaking. Roleplaying isn't me at all. I've seen how toxic rp communities can get.
Hence why I stay away from the rp community.
I'd be interested if it were mostly about people sharing tips, and playing matchmaking with everybody using mics. The people going around 'recruiting' never mention what the clan is about.
I'd be interested if it were mostly about people sharing tips, and playing matchmaking with everybody using mics. The people going around 'recruiting' never mention what the clan is about.
I agree. The people that actually try to recruit and tell you what their clan is about have their post in the recruiting section of the site. For those interested: here is the link to my post.
Hey make sure you change your tag to something edgy and stare at the ground while walking around. You’ll have “leaders” messaging you left and right.
I'm pretty sure I am a little late to the party, but I have a racing league for Halo: Reach.