Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Anybody else want color choices for individual armor pieces?

OP xBobaFettishx

Hey, I was just thinking about how much I like the look of Emile's armor when I realized that you can't actually make the color combo for yourself in Reach. Basically I want to able to choose the color (and secondary color, if applicable) for any piece in the armory - Helmet, L. Shoulder, R. Shoulder, Chest, Wrist, Utility, and Knee Guards.

I figure this can't be a very hard change for Bungie to make, so if I get enough support/agreement from other people on the forums maybe they'll do it. If you agree just post something with your support.
Actually it is tough, very tough. Not just because Bungie isnt in charge of coding anything for halo reach just keeping the matchmaking under control and adding stuff to matchmaking. but also because they would have to change alot of the coding for cmapaign cut scenes they would have to add the colors to every singe piece of armour. This color update is never going to happen even if the whole community wanted it. there has never been a color update and its been wanted since halo 2.
I know what you mean. I wanted to mimic Jorge's look once I bought all his armor pieces but it's not possible either. I wouldn't hold my breath for any updates since Bungie isn't in charge of Halo anymore, but who knows, maybe 343 will put someone else on that soon.
yea i would be lying if i said i wasnt optimistic :D
I'd be happy if we could have more choice over the decals on the amour like Nobel team have in the game.

Like stripes down the legs or the chest or even all the different digital camo patterns they have these days.

Would be nice to have something that was not just the same 2 tone colour all over.
Quote:
I'd be happy if we could have more choice over the decals on the amour like Nobel team have in the game.

Like stripes down the legs or the chest or even all the different digital camo patterns they have these days.

Would be nice to have something that was not just the same 2 tone colour all over.
Yea that would be nice, but I gotta say armor customizing has come a long way since Halo C.E. You only got to pick one color for yourself and thats it.
I'd prefer to be able to not have RvsB in Invasion unless it's an all Elite or Spartan game.

As far as being able to totally mess with my colours... not worried.