Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Anyone else wanna go back to the Halo 3 days??

OP JaydensApples

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
I miss Halo 3 and I agree if I had a time machine I would probably go back in time to about July 2007 and relive the months and days prior to the release. I can almost taste the Game Fuel thinking about it.
I feel you bro :(
Halo 3 was pure greatness and aweosme!
Countless all nighters, LAN parties, and memories playing Halo 3 back in the day. I miss those days too
After the mishap of MCC 343 has a chance to give a fully revamped Halo 3 with working remastered multiplayer. This is their chance to get it 100% right.
Yes, I'd like to go back
I still do but it not the same as it was
I got Halo 3 at launch and played and loved the heck out of it, but I don't have these strange longings for it as if ... wait a minute ... how old were you when Halo 3 launched? lol
i pretty much grew up with halo I've been playing since ce. Don't get me wrong I liked the new ones they just don't feel right ya know?. But yes I would love to play 3 again.
Well it depends. I am not that nostalgic and prefer what Halo 5 has to offer in its gameplay and forge aspects, which in my opinion is superior that of H3's. I do not miss those days where only long range primaries, which were the Br or Carbine which could just destroy all those automatic pea shooters with little to no range.
That's funny considering the BR in Halo 5 beats all others. Think about that?
me 2

i want the old community back were everybody had a damn mic xD
Halo 3 (in my opinion) looked the Coolest because of the spartan armor design. And Halo 5 ruined the covenant carbine, used to be my favorite now it just sucks
Yeah, I wish. That was back when Halo was at its peak, and there were a lot of good things going on. I have lots of good memories playing H3's campaign when it released. But then, after that, I felt that Halo took a nose dive, and am not a fan of where 343i is taking the franchise (though Halo 4's story was interesting and had a lot of potential. Then they scrapped all that. Meh.). Those days, it felt like hate for Halo was at a minimum, and wasn't so divisive.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5