Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Anyone else want a 1080/60 FPS edition of Reach?

OP pyr0kenetic

I recently acquired the Master Chief Collection and been having a blast with the campaigns all playing at 60 FPS. Gameplay being so smooth and responsive makes these campaigns I already loved even more fun to play. But sadly, Reach is not included :( I know Reach's multiplayer drew a fair bit of criticism but I love the campaign. The gameplay feels super refined and the level design is often nice and open instead of narrow and linear. I love it, but it seems that Reach is now the only Halo title not running at a proper 1080/ 60 FPS :(

I don't expect a full on remake, ala the anniversary editions of Halo 1 & 2. Just an HD port of the game to get it running at 1080/60 FPS like Halo 3 & ODST are in the MCC. I would gladly pay for such an update. They could release it as a standalone download, or maybe even include it as DLC for the MCC like ODST.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Just increase the frames the game is running on what looks to be 24 frames on xbox one. At least give me 30 frames. I'd really love blur or axis cutscenes.
I would love it so long as they don't mess with any other part of the game.

except maybe taking out armor lock
and maybe doing some character development
and adding the grunt in the pink fedora we were promised

but other than that me no want change.
I think that would be a great idea, especially now that the xbox one has a new more powerful version coming out that will give developers more capabilities to do things like this
I would love to play reach at 60 fps
Damn I want this in mcc
Please don't revive old topics, thanks