Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Anyone still need OG Halo 3 achievements?

OP Punch Wasps

So I have about a dozen or so of the original halo 3's achievements still locked, and I wanted to see if people would want to try and get a lobby together to get them. They're mostly multiplayer achievements, so I figured if any other people don't have them and might want them still, now would be as good a time as any to try and work together to finish that up.
So I have about a dozen or so of the original halo 3's achievements still locked, and I wanted to see if people would want to try and get a lobby together to get them. They're mostly multiplayer achievements, so I figured if any other people don't have them and might want them still, now would be as good a time as any to try and work together to finish that up.
Hello I'm trying to wrap up my last few Of halo 3 achievements.
They are either DLC achievements or Ranked game mode achievements.
I also have not got Marathon Man yet. Nearly done with campaign.
I could get most of my achievements if the Ranked servers were still up.I
Maybe u can help me with those final achievements.
Message me over Xbox or waypoint if you want to.
I can help you if you still need it, the only problem is that i can't play Lone Wolfs Playlist.
I sent you a message on xbox. I also found an achievement group for Friday at 5pm CST, would you want to join that?
I sent you a message on xbox. I also found an achievement group for Friday at 5pm CST, would you want to join that?
I dunno if I can make it
I'm on EST. I will try if I can't I will message you over Xbox
I dunno if I can make it
Ok no worries if not. It's also multiplayer achievements, it looks like, just fyi
I dunno if I can make it
Ok no worries if not. It's also multiplayer achievements, it looks like, just fyi
Ok that's what I need most.
I'd love to partake... but I'm trying to grind H5... I have next to no Halo achievements... except for the obvious ones... but at this point... getting to 152 is slightly more important...
needing the par score achievements, most multiplayer achievements, vidmaster annual and marathon man.
If you want to help or want some help or know anyone that does, message my GT: LordMcSwagTache
If you don't find people on halo waypoint you can try "True achievements" website, just sign in with your Xbox profile and create or join other people's sessions. Highly recommended site!
If you don't find people on halo waypoint you can try "True achievements" website, just sign in with your Xbox profile and create or join other people's sessions. Highly recommended site!
I second this, I just completed both ODST and 360 Halo 3 by finding people to play with on this site.
I second this, I just completed both ODST and 360 Halo 3 by finding people to play with on this site.
Good to hear and congrats! If you can't find players in the future on Waypoint, TA is more organized and has a feedback system so you can expect players to show up and not waste time. :)