[Locked] Anyone Still Play Reach?

OP vl L3GEND lv

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here still plays Halo Reach even after Halo 4 and 5 have been released. If so, what gametype(s) do you mainly play? Personally, I still play Reach just for the Living Dead. That never gets old for me, and it is much better than Halo 4's Infection.
I was thinking about playing it again, really loved Reach. Maybe with the xbone backwards compatibility i'll play it again.
I played the brakes off Halo Reach back in the day. Sometimes I miss how great that game and mp really was. Closest I can get to it is Halo 5 thankfully.
I remember having so much fun on this game with my big brother. I played it a little while ago and it was good fun.
Plenty still play it including me. the best playlist to find games fast in are BTB, Team Slayer and Living dead.
I will more this November and following that!
yes with Backward Compatibility
i play halo reach every day!!!!
Guys, let's get a Reach crew going.

I've still got 5 or 6 achievements to get, and I'd love to unlock a hell of a lot more armor. Weekly Reach nights to take a break from H5?
I go into matchmaking with two of my friends for Slayer, SWAT, Team Snipers and the occasional Custom Games :)
Once the BC goes into effect, yes.
still playing :D
I am waiting on backwards compatibility :#
I still play it occasionally, feels good to shake off that 343 feel and play a bungie title.
Yeah I'm online all the time. Almost everyday. Halo 4 was disappointingly like CoD and Halo 5 is a trainwreck to the point that I feel like never playing another new Halo again.
I played Invasion last December and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely play more with backwards compatibility.
Every weekend. I don't usually play online though, just custom games with a group of friends.
Halo 5 is great ... But reach will always be my favourite I usually play swat and living dead. I wanted to try to become a forerunner but it takes so long -.-
I was thinking about playing it again, really loved Reach. Maybe with the xbone backwards compatibility i'll play it again.
I'm waiting for that too my 360 broke and I'm just dying to play reach again haha
I still play halo reach, most of the gametypes I play are swat, big team battle, and living dead.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4