[Locked] Anyone Still Play Reach?

OP vl L3GEND lv

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Once BC (Backwards Compatability) kicks in, I will be picking up and dusting off my Reach skills once more and going for max rank.
Sadly I had to move partway through playing Reach and so never got the fully enjoy all the multiplayer on it but... damn did I love the customization options.
Really sad that Halo 5 didn't learn from it.
Is that even a question?... grifball, BTB, and team snipers
Foehammer2 wrote:
Once BC (Backwards Compatability) kicks in, I will be picking up and dusting off my Reach skills once more and going for max rank.
Sadly I had to move partway through playing Reach and so never got the fully enjoy all the multiplayer on it but... damn did I love the customization options.
Really sad that Halo 5 didn't learn from it.
Haha same, man! It's going to be hard getting back into my sniping skills since Hao 4 and Halo 5 has pretty big hit boxes for sniper rifles
I'm waiting for it to come to xbone because my 360 controller is on its way out. But yes, I do still play.
Ever since Halo 4 and 5 came out there are times I play between them and I switch back to Halo:Reach to play swat and big team battle. Out of all the halo games so far I still like Reach because the fact is that it has forge world unlike the map on halo 4 called forge island which is a rip off because all you have is 3 islands which are big, medium, and small. But to get back to the point, I still play Reach for swat and big team battle.
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here still plays Halo Reach even after Halo 4 and 5 have been released. If so, what gametype(s) do you mainly play? Personally, I still play Reach just for the Living Dead. That never gets old for me, and it is much better than Halo 4's Infection.
Hi, I still play halo reach If you want to play with me call me on xbox live ;]
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 3 years old
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4