Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Anyone wanna go legendary campaign for gear

OP SnortWeedLines

Anyone wanna do the legendary campaign for thee Military police helmet and thee CQB Variants helmet?? My gamer tag is SnortWeedLines

Msg me if interested, an please don't run out and an get slaughtered right away
If you need a hand, id be more than willing to get you through the campaign. Send me a msg if interested, we can plow through it in two nights if i have time
yo i would love if i can get some help cuz i suck at the campaign. i can only be online about 1hr a day starting on sunday so if u can help me i would like that
Anyone wanna do the legendary campaign for thee Military police helmet and thee CQB Variants helmet?? My gamer tag is SnortWeedLines

If you need a hand, id be more than willing to get you through the campaign. Send me a msg if interested, we can plow through it in two nights if i have time
Well, I think Zeth's got it. I just completed the campaign on Legendary solo in January so if you ever need anymore help...

Well, I think Zeth's got it. I just completed the campaign on Legendary solo in January so if you ever need anymore help...
Well why not both of us? XD Its been awhile, but I used to LASO the whole campaign for funsies with friends.

Well why not both of us? XD Its been awhile, but I used to LASO the whole campaign for funsies with friends.
Depends when. I probably won't play again until late June so why wait for me?

Didn't know you weren't able to play, mb
So you need partners for runs through Halo 3, ODST, and Reach for most of the qualifying achievements or just a few of them?

Military Police (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 15, and unlock the The Soldier We Needed You To Be achievement from Halo: Reach.
Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, unlock the Pink and Deadly achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the Military Police (Base) Helmet.
Military Police (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Fear the Pink Mist achievement from Halo 3, the A Spoonful of Blamite achievement from Halo: Reach, and the Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS) Helmet.
CQB (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, and unlock the Folks Need Heroes... achievement from Halo: Reach.
CQB (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (Base) Helmet.
CQB (UA/HUL): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, unlock the Campaign Complete: Legendary achievement from Halo 3, the Gods Must Be Strong achievement from Halo: Reach, the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (HU/RS/CNM) Helmet.

Didn't know you weren't able to play, mb
Yeah, we're quite busy this summer.
Add me and I can help you out. I already have all of that done but am not opposed to replaying it.
I'm down more gamer score in my favor add me up gonna drop my gamer tag below.

Gamer tag:MrRewz
There's an odd trend on the Waypoint forums these days where a player will ask for help with something, others respond, and then the OP never follows up or at least doesn't in this setting.
There's an odd trend on the Waypoint forums these days where a player will ask for help with something, others respond, and then the OP never follows up or at least doesn't in this setting.
I’ve noticed the same as well. In this case, the OP would assuredly be very disappointed once he unlocked the “gear” and found out that it was no different than the standard armor available in that it has absolutely no impact on any aspect of gameplay.