1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Try using the hologram, that usually gets peoples backs turned to you.
thanks spartans
juega POZO DE BRONCA y vota por QUICK DRAW; ahí es fácil ya que no esta habilitado el radar y el mapa es pequeño.
No idea. If you see the chance to perform an assassination...then do it.
Yeah...scratch that. I found months ago XD
There's a lot of ninjas on Halo 4 who will jump and turn around when you're dashing against them. When you see them jump and turn around, you jump as well and perform the assassination and voilà!
thanks for the tips
thanks for the tips
Anytime, friend.
getting wetwork will help for faster assinations
Thruster back, then assasinate. Best in SWAT.
I run around and use active camo to confuse people
Always remember, as I had just the other day figured out, to hold RB, not tap it.
first, pull out your knife. then stab them. if you don't feel like doing that, just snap their neck.
Just learn how to ninja
Camp.... I know its unethical but it works
xTPGx wrote:
Camp.... I know its unethical but it works
It works on some maps to have some fun assassinations without really trying. Adrift is a grand example of that if Grifball or Capture the Flag is the gametype being played. People are too distracted running through the tunnels trying to get the objective, and it works well as a defensive move too

Oddball generally speaking is a good gametype to earn assassinations in, because people are usually too distracted by the ball. Dominion isn't the same as it was at launch, so that doesn't work for getting assassinations anymore. CTF is hit or miss depending on the map. If you're good with the thruster pack, or have friends to utilize teamwork, you can earn some assassinations in the Flood gametype. If you're sneaky enough to move around without being noticed, you can rack up some assassinations on Complex as odd as it sounds.

On the other extreme, Ragnarok, any Ravine maps, any Impact maps, Harvest, Wreckage, Shatter, and Abandon are the worst maps to get assassinations on. If you're trying to get assassinations, avoid these maps at all costs

But as you can tell, play an objective gametype and try to get Adrift to have your best odds at getting assassinations.
So ive been having trouble trying to get the Assassin master medal and am only mange to get 1 or 2 assassinations every 3 or 4 games and am not one for giving up so i decided to sallow my man hood as being a spartan and ask the wonderful boys and girls of the halo waypoint forms and ask for tips and tricks of racking up the assassinations and game so if you have tips and tricks feel free to post them down bellow and maby they can help me and meany other noobs stuck getting the same thing
Go Into grifball, run to the enemy spawn and just assassinate when they run out, SWAT works quite well too
It's simple don't be dumb and watch your back. Try to fake em out.
oaedoo wrote:
It's simple don't be dumb and watch your back. Try to fake em out.
It's simple. Don't necropost in old topics. Particularly not five year old ones.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3