1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Let's face it, even through 343's reign, all the halo games are awesome, both in campaign and multiplayer. What's your favorite game?
Mine are:
Campaign: Halo CE
Multiplayer: Halo 5
Campaign: Halo 4 (unpopular opinion).
Multiplayer: Halo 5: Guardians (I met my wife playing this, so I am going to be a little biased 😝).
Campaign: Halo 2
Multiplayer: Reach
Combat Evolved for both campaign and multiplayer. Love it so much.
Halo 3 for both for me. I like campaign more than MP, but Halo 2 and Halo 3: ODST are close to Halo 3.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Campaign: Halo 4 (unpopular opinion).
Multiplayer: Halo 5: Guardians (I met my wife playing this, so I am going to be a little biased 😝).
Halo 4?!?!?!😱
Also, thats super cool that you met your wife on halo 5. It does actually have a great multiplayer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 5 is not the best for... literally anything. While some of the changes work, too many more don't. It is absolutely the worst Halo game (not counting mobile games). Honestly, as much as people love to hate it because it's not made by Bungie and there's no nostalgia attached, I actually want to give it to Halo 4. It was a good update to the formula, it had a good story and didn't undervalue or outright ruin any beloved characters. Reach would have to be second, for many of the same reasons.
Halo 5 is not the best for... literally anything. While some of the changes work, too many more don't. It is absolutely the worst Halo game (not counting mobile games). Honestly, as much as people love to hate it because it's not made by Bungie and there's no nostalgia attached, I actually want to give it to Halo 4. It was a good update to the formula, it had a good story and didn't undervalue or outright ruin any beloved characters. Reach would have to be second, for many of the same reasons.
There are halo mobile games? What are they?
I personally love Halo 4
Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike, I believe. They're top down shooters.
Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike, I believe. They're top down shooters.
I don't know about spartan strike, but i believe assault is a game like spartan OPS
I don't know about spartan strike, but i believe assault is a game like spartan OPS
Assault and Strike are top down view mobile games, not related to Spartan Ops from Halo 4
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-spartan-assaulthttps://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-spartan-strike
Story : Anything other than Halo 5
Multiplayer : Reach
campaign: Reach
Multiplayer: also Reach
campaign: reach
multiplayer: hard choice but 3
Honestly on played Reach and 4 but god dame Reach is one of my favourite games of all time and dont regret spends 1k+ hours on that game
Campaign: Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniverssary

Multiplayer: Halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2