1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Campaign: Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniverssary

Multiplayer: Halo 3
Interesting. I never liked halo 3 multiplayer because it seemed kind of slow. Also, it has the lowest quality graphics now that halo CE and 2 have aniversary editions.
Campaign: Hard choice but Halo 2.
Multiplayer: Unpopular opinion but it’s Halo 4.
The Halo 4 multiplayer is fun in my opinion too. I think that 343 did a great job in multiplayer but a poor one on campaign.
Let's face it, even through 343's reign, all the halo games are awesome, both in campaign and multiplayer. What's your favorite game?
Mine are:
Campaign: Halo CE
Multiplayer: Halo 5
Mine are halo 3 and 2.

Favorite multiplayer halo 4 I have countless hours playing griff ball and infected and maybe a little bit of swat.
The Halo 4 multiplayer is fun in my opinion too. I think that 343 did a great job in multiplayer but a poor one on campaign.
I actually liked Halo 4’s campaign as well. I would say that 343i did a good job on the story but a poor job on the mission variety/quality and enemies.
Campaign: Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniverssary

Interesting. I never liked halo 3 multiplayer because it seemed kind of slow. Also, it has the lowest quality graphics now that halo CE and 2 have aniversary editions.
I kind of don't care about the graphics, only if its fun to play. But thats just you're opinion. : )
Halo 2 has the best story, Halo 3 has the best MP.
My opinion has changed over time, but I now have the definite decision that Halo Reach's Campaign and Multiplayer are my favorites. It gave me so much replayability with being able to customize my character to play as in any mode, and with creating tons of Firefight game types. I've made plenty of Forge maps and custom game types. On top of that, I have many memories of playing online with my friends and family.
My favorite title for multiplayer is Halo 3, and my favorite campaigns are ODST and Halo 2.
i personal think that all halo games are great a play almost all of them but halo 3 odst is the best by far.
i personal think that all halo games are great a play almost all of them but halo 3 odst is the best by far.
I have MCC and have never played ODST. Is it worth the money? Also, does it have a multiplayer?
My fav campaign was Halo CE. Something about it just feels so good compared with the other games. The AI feel intelligent.

My fav multiplayer was Halo Reach. It was the first halo game where hit detection really felt on point for me. I never really felt like a victim of lag. In halo 3 I never really got a feel for how to consistently hit the mark, and in halo 2 strange things would happen with the 4 shot and other oddities. Halo CE spawning system was not all that helpful. Reach was just good in general about making me feel like I was in control. All weapons in Reach worked well with each other. The only ones that didn't fit all that well were the plasma rifle, plasma repeater, and spiker which were all similar, but each had it's own quirk that could make it useful in situations. The TU really ruined the weapon balance feeling for me so that is why Reach was my fav multiplayer. Now I guess halo 5 is, but I miss Reach.
I have MCC and have never played ODST. Is it worth the money? Also, does it have a multiplayer?
ODST never had multiplayer, It had firefight. The MCC version leaves out firefight and changed a few small art assets in the campaign. The campaign alone is a really neat experience though so I would recommend it. There is some hope that eventually firefight will make it back in so I would say go and buy it as long as you get value from campaign gameplay. If you are a MP only type of player it will be useless for you.
yes it is worth the money and yes it has multiplayer on campaign so go try it for yourself its really fun.
Reach or halo 5, reach introduced me to Xbox live
Reach or halo 5, reach introduced me to Xbox live
I also just got on xbox live with halo 5
Campaign (Gameplay): Halo: Reach / Halo 3: ODST
Campaign (Story): Halo 2: Anniversary
I like the one with Master Chief in it.
Campaign: Halo 3 and Odst
Multiplayer: Halo 3/Reach
Highly recommend ODST. It's true the MCC version does not have Firefight, but it is definitely worth it even without Firefight. And if you would like to try Firefight, you can pick up the 360 version of ODST pretty cheap at any online or physical retailer. I highly recommend you do this as well since the original release holds up really well to this day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3