1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I like the one with Master Chief in it.
Haha me too
The one with all the cod rip offs , shame it didn't have slide as a movement mechanic it would have been perfect .
Haha me too
Having said that, I'm also rather partial to the games that don't have him in too :D
Haha me too
Having said that, I'm also rather partial to the games that don't have him in too :D
I think its safe to say that all halo is great. (Also this is my 117th post!!!)
Haha me too
I think its safe to say that all halo is great. (Also this is my 117th post!!!)
Well, it's an honour to be a part of it mate! :D
Campaign gameplay : Halo Reach
Campaign story : Halo 3
Campaign level design : Halo 1
Multiplayer : Halo 5
Firefight : Halo Reach
Forge : Halo 5
Customization : Halo Reach
Art style : Halo Reach
Sound : Halo Reach
Music : Halo 1 (it's better in Halo 3 but this one has 99% of Halo 1 music "cover").
So Halo Reach in my opinion is the best Halo.
tuhin94 wrote:
i personal think that all halo games are great a play almost all of them but halo 3 odst is the best by far.
I have MCC and have never played ODST. Is it worth the money? Also, does it have a multiplayer?
Highly recommend ODST. It's true the MCC version does not have Firefight, but it is definitely worth it even without Firefight. And if you would like to try Firefight, you can pick up the 360 version of ODST pretty cheap at any online or physical retailer. I highly recommend you do this as well since the original release holds up really well to this day.
I really wish we had Firefight on MCC.
Easy!
Campaign: Reach
Multiplayer: Halo 5
Haha me too
Hot take: I think Chief gets boring after a while.
Halo 6: ODST
for campaign i would say reach for its story. and for multiplayer halo 3.
Campaign: Halo 2

Multiplayer: Halo Reach, but my childhood love will always be Halo 3
campaign halo 2
multiplayer halo 3
halo 2 and 3 are the best in my opinion
Halo 3 for both campaign and multiplayer.
Story - H CE or Reach
MP - H4
Campaign : Halo 3
Multiplayer : Halo 5
Art style, firefight, muisc, forge etc... : Halo Reach
Halo 3 for both. That was my introduction to Halo back in the day and playing co-op with my friends for hundreds of hours. Childhood well spent.
Halo 3 for both. That was my introduction to Halo back in the day and playing co-op with my friends for hundreds of hours. Childhood well spent.
I love Halo 3. I remember when I play it with my friends and my fhater. Good times!
Halo 3 will be always in my heart. It was the first halo that I own.
But in my opinion, Halo 3: ODST and Reach are the most mature campaigns ever made. For me, Reach is a sort of evolution of ODST story-style: a perfect mix of halo sense of epic and characters' humanity with a bit of realistic tragedy in it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3