Did Halo 2 have the best multiplayer

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Halo 3 had the best multiplayer. I wish people still played it. Such a great game.
It was one of the best multiplayer experiences, even with the modders and cheaters
Halo reach is the best multiplayer because the abilities of armor
Itz Jib wrote:
Halo 3 had the best multiplayer. I wish people still played it. Such a great game.
I still do every once in a while yeah but my favorite game and favorite multiplayer. I use hayabusa armor with O.D.S.T. helmet.
I loved Halo 2 but I didn't like the multiplayer as much as CE. I had a lot of fun playing the CE maps and then once the MCC came out my friends and I would do some pretty fun mini games and crazy matches which ended up being amazing. Then we would head to online and do an amazing job through teamwork and even if we lost it was wicked fun just because of the physics we would always mess with
I loved Halo 2 but I didn't like the multiplayer as much as CE.
What didn't you like about it?
Halo 2 has really great multiplayer, but overall in my opinion CE on the PC has the best multiplayer out of any Halo game.
Halo: Combat Evolved still has the best MP, for me (in addition to best SP). Fun though Halo 2 might have been, I hated the button glitches and other bugs present in the multiplayer, and the iffy weapon balance in general. I also wasn't a fan of how much more aim assist and bullet magnetism there was, or the inclusion of dual wielding.