OP oDjento

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18
(I don't think I can rank Wars and Spartan alongside the main series)

Best Halo 3 - Practically perfect. Bungie learned from 1 and 2.
2. Halo 2 - Masterpiece. If Bungie just had the time...
3. Halo - Great. It started everything in the most authentic way.
4. Halo 3: ODST - Emmersive, additive and outstanding quality design, but small, not that relevant.
5. Halo 4 - OK. Starter's 1st game. At least the story was incredible and they did try with the rest,
6. Halo: Reach - Pointless. Changed everything when it worked, but well made on it's own.
Worst Halo 5 - Garbage story, multiplayer wasn't even complete. MICROTRANSACTIONS.
I'm just gonna score the core FPS titles
1. Halo 2
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo 5: Guardians
4. Halo 3
5. Halo: Combat Evolved
6. Halo 3: ODST
7. Halo 4
Reach as number 1? Agreed. Halo 4 before Halo Wars? Hardly.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I wish I could join you guys on posting but I never played H2 online and H5 well I sold my Xbox one and the game wasn't interesting enough so I can't give an honest opinion on ranking all halo games but if I could sort of guess my list I'd go, H2, H3, H1(CE), H4, H5 and last Halo Reach I don't have 2 say why the multiplayer sucks x) I put this games multiplayer below H4 & H5 but overall in replay value I put this game above 4 & 5 it has a cool ranking system with awesome armour customisations and the firefight is hella cool (when not surfing across the ground due 2 lag) lol :P
Only includes core FPS games. Odst is apart of halo 3.
Multiplayer reasons:
1.halo 3
2.halo 2
3.halo 5
4.halo 4
5.halo reach
6.halo 1

campaign reasons:
1.halo 2
2.halo 1
3.halo 3
4.halo reach
5.halo 4
6.halo 5
Multiplayer:
Halo 3
Halo 1
Halo Reach
Halo 2
Halo 5
Cutting off my own arm
Halo 4

Campaign:
Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo 1
Halo 4
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Cutting off my own leg
Halo 5
oDjento wrote:
Just curious to what everyones favourite Halo Games are from best to worst. Here's mine:

1st - Halo: Reach
2nd - Halo 3
3rd - Halo 2
4th - Halo 3: ODST
5th - Halo: CE
6th - Halo 4
7th - Halo Wars
8th - Halo 5
9th - Halo Spartan Strike
10th - Halo Spartan Assault

I haven't played Halo Wars 2 yet so I can't rank it. Leave your best to worst below!
I'm glad Reach was on the top. It really is better than 3. In so many ways.
My list:

Multiplayer:
1) Reach
2) Halo CE
3) Halo 5: Guardians
4) Halo 2
5) Halo 4
6) Halo 3 + ODST

Campaign:
1) Reach
2) Halo 2 + Halo CE (tied)
3) Halo 4
4) Halo 3 ODST (just wasn't as interesting and left off at a cliffhanger for their fates)
5) Halo 3 (somehow better than the next one)
6) Halo 5: Guardians
Multiplayer:

1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo: CE
4. Halo: Reach
5. Halo 4
6. Halo 2: Anniversary
7. Halo 5: Guardians

Campaign:

1. Halo 2
2. Halo 3
3. Halo 3: ODST
4. Halo: Reach
5. Halo: CE
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5: Guardians
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 3: ODST

The rest aren't Halo games
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE

Have you gone insane? If Reach isn't up there because of Armor Abilites, then you need to replay Halo 3.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE

Have you gone insane? If Reach isn't up there because of Armor Abilites, then you need to replay Halo 3.
Halo 3 had the equipment that you picked up.

It was a fair and balance game.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE

And so was Halo Reach. If you wanted, you could set up a custom game just like 3 (only better because 3 was terrible) where you have to pick the items up. Or you can just have sprint. And seeing as they had a cooldown, they didn't make you OP and only really helped in getting around. I do understand the Armor Lock being a pain, but it does have a timer and you only needed to wait maybe half a minute before you could shoot them in the head again. And seeing as Reach really is a good game and was made by Bungie (if that that's what was need to make it a "real" Halo game) it should be recognized. Halo 3 is just over-glorified garbage. And don't get me started on the failure that is ODST...
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE

And so was Halo Reach. If you wanted, you could set up a custom game just like 3 (only better because 3 was terrible) where you have to pick the items up. Or you can just have sprint. And seeing as they had a cooldown, they didn't make you OP and only really helped in getting around. I do understand the Armor Lock being a pain, but it does have a timer and you only needed to wait maybe half a minute before you could shoot them in the head again. And seeing as Reach really is a good game and was made by Bungie (if that that's what was need to make it a "real" Halo game) it should be recognized. Halo 3 is just over-glorified garbage. And don't get me started on the failure that is ODST...
Clearly, you were never there for the glory days, Halo 3 was by far the best Halo.

Reach was garbage, it was clearly the starting point of the downhill of Halo.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE

Clearly, you were never there for the glory days, Halo 3 was by far the best Halo.

Reach was garbage, it was clearly the starting point of the downhill of Halo.
I've played all the games. I never liked 3. Reach however, was by far the best. Halo 3: no running, horrible graphics, sleeping music, cramped maps, no fall damage even though the device that should've prevented fall damage in the first place was broken (you really cannot deny that Bungie failed at that part), no knifing (sorry, had to add it because that's one of my favorite kill-moves), and you have two hour wait times for multiplayer. Seriously, not even on the MCC can you find a Halo 3 server in less than two hours. For Halo Reach, I'm only waiting two minutes before a full roster comes up. So see the truth. Don't be like the Nishum, cowering in their armor and hiding from the truth.
So you're basing this on the Halo MCC collection? The same collection that was released broken and for ages stayed broken.

Okay, this is easy, I did say you weren't around for the proper Halo 3 on the 360 and I was right. On the original Halo 3 you found a game whether it be custom or multiplayer within 10 seconds, it was a fair and balanced game. I had over 13,000 games on Halo 3, the community was absolutely perfect, the custom games and custom game types were amazing and it shown because for 3-4 years the game was on top of the charts and pulling in numbers Halo Reach, 4 and 5 could only dream of. Sure over time they have improved Forge but the general game has regressed to become a modern shooter with sprint and other nonsense which doesn't belong in a Halo game.
So you're basing this on the Halo MCC collection? The same collection that was released broken and for ages stayed broken.

Okay, this is easy, I did say you weren't around for the proper Halo 3 on the 360 and I was right. On the original Halo 3 you found a game whether it be custom or multiplayer within 10 seconds, it was a fair and balanced game. I had over 13,000 games on Halo 3, the community was absolutely perfect, the custom games and custom game types were amazing and it shown because for 3-4 years the game was on top of the charts and pulling in numbers Halo Reach, 4 and 5 could only dream of. Sure over time they have improved Forge but the general game has regressed to become a modern shooter with sprint and other nonsense which doesn't belong in a Halo game.
Basing it on the MCC? No. It was an example. I own the actual disc. And was at one point trying to finish the whole campaign on legendary to earn the EVA (because I was bored with it and wanted a challenge). I used MCC as the example because its SUPPOSED to have faster load times. And, since I can't really show you what I look like, I'll tell what I look like. I have the CQB helmet, with Mk 6 shoulders and and the EVA torso. My colors are black, blue, and blue. I was originally going to make him wear the EVA helmet once I got it, but I decided not waste time with garbage. Also, Sprint does belong in Halo. So do jetpacks. In fact, jetpacks mentioned MULTIPLE times in Halo lore. I don't what you are talking about when you say that the things in the current games don't belong in it. I mean sure, Flood mode was a bit weird and unbalanced but in Halo Reach, Infection mode was the best. Before Reach, being a zombie was like playing Fortnite. Stupid and worthy of rage-quit. In Halo Reach, the Zombies were amped up, people started having fun being the zombie. Halo 5's Warzone sometimes doesn't make sense, but then again, neither does re-spawning. One must also admit that Halo Reach had the most customization for gameplay. Unlike Halo 3 (to the extent that I can remember. I haven't played the disc since November 2018), you could customize what your loadout was without constantly wondering what the weapons looked like. You could customize player speed. You could customize the radar tracker. Halo Reach was basically a "you name it you can customize it" game.
Are we actually fighting over how Reach/3 is better than one another? We all have opinions, while I like 3 more than Reach, they were both great games.
gage09 wrote:
Are we actually fighting over how Reach/3 is better than one another? We all have opinions, while I like 3 more than Reach, they were both great games.
Yeah but people are idiots.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18