Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Blue Flaming Helmet???

OP Hardeetoe

So I heard there was maintenance on the 360 servers yesterday and I didn't think much of it until I got on my Reach account today and saw that my weekly challenge had been reset halfway through. THAT was all well and good until I noticed that the flaming blue helmet effect (that you can't get anymore) was gone from my effects section. Let's get this fixed :D
My guy, the way things are going with reach and the missing stats, broken servers, etc. The next halo will be out by the time you get your blue flame effect back (if you dont get it back right away).
Same here with the blue flames. I know several people with this issue. And the challenges reset everytime you go in. I hope they fix this soon. Still a super fun game to play.
Skeleboony wrote:
Same here with the blue flames. I know several people with this issue. And the challenges reset everytime you go in. I hope they fix this soon. Still a super fun game to play.
I was close to finishing my challenge for 700 kills in matchmaking i was at about 630 and reward was 34300 :(
Wow that sucks. I was about 3/4 of the way as well and it reset. I'm more upset about the blue flames...that's something not a lot of people have and it would be a shame if that disappeared. I'm hoping they are just doing maintenance and it will come back soon.
Yeah I was talking with a friend who I play the game with and we aren't thinking the chances of getting it back are very high. It would be cool if they fixed it, but I think they probably don't even realize its missing.
It’s quite upsetting. Eternal Flames was very special in the halo reach community. I logged on to play some swat and was confused to see my nameplates and flames were gone, after playing and noticing others were missing their plates and no other eternal flames in sight, I came here to check. Really hope this gets sorted out, I hold my eternal very close, it reminds me of 2011-2012 and how much this game means to me. Friends and enemies were made on reach’s battlefield, and I’ll never forget the my school buddies getting on for some amazing custom games.