Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Boosting for Defiant + Noble 1 map achievements

OP Sgt Burdfield

If anyone wants help with getting achievements in the map dlc's, then hit me up and we'll sort something.

Gamertag - Sgt Burdfield
I'll help.
In case you need more players, a session on TrueAchievements can get you a good number.
tuhin94 wrote:
In case you need more players, a session on TrueAchievements can get you a good number.
How do I use that site, do I gotta create an account, even 2 just search and find? I looked into it and was confused how it operates but I'm rtrdd anyway x)
I don't mind helping, I love the DLC maps
If anyone wants help with getting achievements in the map dlc's, then hit me up and we'll sort something.

Gamertag - Sgt Burdfield
I know some one I'll DM you, he's doing a session this weekend for anniversary defiant noble, he will invite you into group chat.
tuhin94 wrote:
How do I use that site, do I gotta create an account, even 2 just search and find? I looked into it and was confused how it operates but I'm rtrdd anyway x)
Yeah, you need to create an account. But all you’re doing is linking your Microsoft account and you have access to everything you need.