Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Boosting for Defiant + Noble 1 map achievements

OP Sgt Burdfield

If anyone wants help with getting achievements in the map dlc's, then hit me up and we'll sort something.

Gamertag - Sgt Burdfield
I'll help.
In case you need more players, a session on TrueAchievements can get you a good number.
tuhin94 wrote:
In case you need more players, a session on TrueAchievements can get you a good number.
How do I use that site, do I gotta create an account, even 2 just search and find? I looked into it and was confused how it operates but I'm rtrdd anyway x)
I don't mind helping, I love the DLC maps
If anyone wants help with getting achievements in the map dlc's, then hit me up and we'll sort something.

Gamertag - Sgt Burdfield
I know some one I'll DM you, he's doing a session this weekend for anniversary defiant noble, he will invite you into group chat.
RCC GB wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
How do I use that site, do I gotta create an account, even 2 just search and find? I looked into it and was confused how it operates but I'm rtrdd anyway x)
Yeah, you need to create an account. But all you’re doing is linking your Microsoft account and you have access to everything you need.
Is anyone still looking to do this? I need a lot of the aniveranniv achievements and the blew it up on.
I'd love to help out and attempt it myself. hmu online and I'll get back to ya
I would like to help out with the achievements!
Is this still ongoing? Because I’d love to get some of the remaining achievements...
Is this still ongoing? Because I’d love to get some of the remaining achievements...
I as well as interested in joining
I would really love to be a part of this too and grab these achievements!
Im also for this. I have the house to myself on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6am EST to 6pm EST.
If this is still ongoing currently I would be interested in helping out considering I need the you blew it up and anniversary dlc achievements
If this is still ongoing currently I would be interested in helping out considering I need the you blew it up and anniversary dlc achievements
I have Halo Reach and all DLCs but I'm missing I think 3 achievements on the DLC maps. I didn't think I'd ever get them. I'm down, somebody DM me or something if you want someone.
Also looking to get a few last achievements on Reach. I have messaged a few of you guys already.

Finished the dlc achievements on 3/14/19 but will still help others if you message me
Just a friendly tip, might not want to use the word "Boosting" in your title. Boosting is something that is somewhat frowned upon since a lot of people see it as a form of cheating in a sense. For example....intentionally allowing other players to do certain things for rewards is essentially "boosting". Like the "From Hell's Heart" achievement or whatever where you have to kill an enemy with their own grenade they stuck you with. It is really easy when the entire lobby just takes turns sticking one another the entire match and letting themselves get blown up and all that....which...doing that example is basically boosting. So, yea...might not want to use the word "Boosting".
Hey, I have all the DLC and would love to get these cheevos, message me: Khagda