Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Broken achievements

OP Beerman4736

I recently bought the legacy games and playing through halo 3 at the moment. Some skull achievements however dont pop when i collect them.
Also some Halo Reach achievements seem to be unlocked sometimes June 2019 although i own them all since last week only and never played reach yet
That's why my achievements haven't been unlocking
I recently bought the legacy games and playing through halo 3 at the moment. Some skull achievements however dont pop when i collect them.
Also some Halo Reach achievements seem to be unlocked sometimes June 2019 although i own them all since last week only and never played reach yet
Not saying you’re wrong but just a heads up (at least in Halo 3) there are 3 skulls that don’t have achievements. IWHBYD, Grunt Birthday, and one other. If not those then that’s odd. Let me know which ones and I’ll try it out!
dryrain23 wrote:
Not saying you’re wrong but just a heads up (at least in Halo 3) there are 3 skulls that don’t have achievements. IWHBYD, Grunt Birthday, and one other. If not those then that’s odd. Let me know which ones and I’ll try it out!
Its Blind and Grunt birthday so far
dryrain23 wrote:
Its Blind and Grunt birthday so far
Okay, Blind and Grunt Birthday don't have a skull achievement attached so that's the issue there. I think they all do on MCC but not OG Halo 3. But, at least it will unlock it to use in campaign!

Edit: From my experience, achievements on Xbox 360 games don't seem to be as finneky as they are on Xbox One. I've had multiple issues with achievement unlocks on Xbox One games but never on a 360 game.
In the past 2 months I have finished up all the multiplayer/co-op achievements for Halo 3, ODST, and 4. I'm happy to report that they all unlocked without any errors.