Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] bungie> 343

OP Rokine

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I like halo 4
I like the campaign
I like the multiplayer
I like 343

Opinions, opinions opinions

Everyone has them.
Go buy COD and go to their forums to complain also
You forgot to add "In my opinion". Not everyone hates this game, its just the ones that cant handle the speedy gameplay
I like Halo 4 :P

Though I'm kinda glad Bungie isn't doing Halo anymore, I want to see more games that aren't Halo by them. Destiny looks really promising.
Quote:

Though I'm kinda glad Bungie isn't doing Halo anymore, I want to see more games that aren't Halo by them. Destiny looks really promising.
How can u tell destiny looks promising? all they released was a -Yoinking!- screenshot of the concept art and you go OMFG BEST GAME EVARRRR

-Yoink- plz
Quote:
Quote:

How can u tell destiny looks promising? all they released was a -Yoinking!- screenshot of the concept art and you go OMFG BEST GAME EVARRRR

Yoink! plz
Haha I said looks promising meaning that it might be good not the best game ever. and the concept art has got me intrigued. Geez why so hateful :P
Quote:
Quote:

Yoink! plz
Yea, also they made Reach, not just H123, and with progression of a company I don't think they will go back on to past games mechanics, much rather evolve what they currently have cause it's newer(not always better, IE Gears: judgement still has sawed off, though this doesn't really count seeing Destiny and Halo are obviously not the same ip like gears but meh). Also I wonder how bad of a reaction people will have when we hear that they will announce there is ADS or something like that from the "original halo" makers ooooo!~ spooky!~ xD
Quote:
You forgot to add "In my opinion". Not everyone hates this game, its just the ones that cant handle the speedy gameplay
Speedy? lol
Quote:
I don't have much to say other than the fact that war games blows out of the box and it will continue to suck -Yoink!- because nobody wants to do anything about it. I've never cared for anything except for multiplayer when it comes to the halo franchise but now 343 screwed up multiplayer because the game is miserable to play even with friends!!! The most I could ever see this game amounting to is a somewhat tolerable game that is just overall mediocre and unenjoyable to play. And now for the first time in awhile, i'm considering buying another CoD game because if i'm going to play a generic first person shooter that's ran buy a corporation of money whores, i might as well enjoy it.
You do realize that Halo really isn't a generic shooter right? For example take the aiming system in Halo. Also people are actually patching and updating the game, unfortunately for us these things take time and Christmas is something that will slow the patching too.
I have played all the halo's and I found that when 343 took over that was a big shift in game play, not only did the servers started to get glitchy which they still are, but the cheating started to get rampant and it was out of control on Reach which is why I haven't went back. Now on Halo 4 the same issue is being seen. I played while Bungie was in control and there was a very minimal amount of cheating. I have played the last two nights and the lag switches and aim boots were out of control one game we started and we had vehicles and snipers and then a lag hit and when we recovered we didn't have any vehicles or weapons and the other team had the vehicles and we already killing while we sat in a black screen.
I played Reach and the other games to rank up and have fun, with the current ranking most to the diehard players I know have max the rank and are having a hard time playing the game. If you can beat the game in one month then why keep playing, the war games are one solution but with the issue I stated above most don't want to play opting for other games. If the ranking is increased, cheating is controlled, and more game modes introduced I believe 343 would be able to hold the players till the next title, but if they don't do anything except introduce new maps that feel bland and a few more chapter so Spartan ops they will lose the game players to other games that give them a feel of accomplishment and lasting game play.
Quote:
I'm considering buying another CoD game...
K, thanks, bye.
Bungie is out the Halo picture, stop sucking their -Yoink- lol. It's not going to make them come back Microsoft/343 are doing whatever they want with halo series now. It definitely shows from their marketing.

Also, why are people hyping up Destiny. Omg it's Bungie, doesn't mean they can't -Yoink- up again. Waaaay to much expectations.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
lol no, Bungie gave us armor lock, 3 dmr shots+melee=melee and reticle bloom. Bungie has lost all credibility.

343 are gods compared to them.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yoink! plz
Haha I said looks promising meaning that it might be good not the best game ever. and the concept art has got me intrigued. Geez why so hateful :P
meh. Looks like ripped off sandpeople from starwars. Bungie has yet to prove that it is anything more than a 1 trick pony who got lucky when they STUMBLED on the halo formula.
Funny....

People were always talking -Yoink- about Bungie when they were the caretakers of Halo.

Now Bungie is better than 343i.... heh, imagine that.

You people will never amaze me with your short memories. Oh how quickly we forget!

This is why 343i probably uses Twitter more the forums for feedback. Its cluttered with meaningless -Yoink- that no one cares about and it doesn't have enough constructive criticism.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yoink! plz
Yea, also they made Reach, not just H123, and with progression of a company I don't think they will go back on to past games mechanics, much rather evolve what they currently have cause it's newer(not always better, IE Gears: judgement still has sawed off, though this doesn't really count seeing Destiny and Halo are obviously not the same ip like gears but meh). Also I wonder how bad of a reaction people will have when we hear that they will announce there is ADS or something like that from the "original halo" makers ooooo!~ spooky!~ xD
Marathon features a gametype where you carry a skull for points. It also has dual wielding and terminals. Bungie is known for recycling game mechanics.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yoink! plz
meh. Looks like ripped off sandpeople from starwars. Bungie has yet to prove that it is anything more than a 1 trick pony who got lucky when they STUMBLED on the halo formula.
While you are right, they still have to prove that they are not a one trick pony, they have a good amount of credibility. I'll bet $40,000 that their first premier trailer will have "From the creators that brought you the Halo Franchise" or some other variation. But I'm stoked to see what they are doing. Very unlikely, but there are rumors going around that it is some type of MMO for consoles and PCs alike.
Quote:
lol no, Bungie gave us armor lock, 3 dmr shots+melee=melee and reticle bloom. Bungie has lost all credibility.

343 are gods compared to them.
yes, Halo:Casual Of Duty 1.2 proves it.
take away what makes halo, halo and remove competitive play, scrap map control....etc
Don't forget Bungie is the one that cod-ized the Halo franchise with Halo Reach. 343 just continued their legacy. You shouldn't be riding bungie's bandwagon, they left one devil for another. (Microsoft for activi$ion, seriously???? lol)
Quote:
Don't forget Bungie is the one that cod-ized the Halo franchise with Halo Reach. 343 just continued their legacy. You shouldn't be riding bungie's bandwagon, they left one devil for another. (Microsoft for activi$ion, seriously???? lol)
Incorrect.

Microsoft 'cod-ized' the Halo franchise with Halo:Reach in order to transition into the apparent popular FPS generic shooter.

Bungie didn't want to make Reach, they were made to.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2