Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those weren't actual weekly playlists those playlists only transpired on special weekends.
I know this. i'm saying they should just put them in permanently though as nobody is monitoring halo 3 anymore. They were everybody's favorite playlists in halo 3, so i don't see why it should NEVER be in the game again
Most of them were only popular because they were double XP.
Are you kidding me dude? The reason they are in reach (And the most played in reach) is because everyone loved the game so much in halo 3. i know for a fact that whenever you get that 1 in 20 game of infection in rumble pit, or grifball in action sack, EVERYONE loves it. i have never seen it vetoed.
The reason they are the most played in Reach is because of how easy they are to stat pad and get more credits, exactly like Halo 3.

Grifball gives a ton of credits in Halo: Reach now for letting games run on a lot longer and Living Dead is just easy for high level players to boost their stats.
Look man, i'm just saying that i'm willing to bet anything that if they were to introduce living dead and grifball (with standard exp) One of them will be THE most played playlist in all of halo 3. Are you saying that you seriously don't like either games?
Grifball is horribly host based and Living Dead is just a joke and hella easy to stat pad in, even on Halo 3.

They both should never have been permanent playlists in Halo: Reach and should have stayed as something special for Super Jackpots on a weekend.
I can see what you're saying, but still, both playlists are LOADS better than anything else in halo 3. and living dead in halo 3 was perfect to me. it's how it should be unlike in reach and mw3 where surviving for any more than 2 minutes is a great feat
Except they were party games, Frankie has already come out and said if they support something like Grifball which is a party game, it won't be a matchmaking playlist, I don't expect them to go back to Halo 3 and add it if the future halo game isn't going to have it.
And i'm saying that i find that to be VERY stupid. nearly every single person on my FL and people i play in action sack say that grifball and living dead are their 2 favorite playlists in reach, and they were in halo 3 as well. it has nothing to do with credits, and 343 is honestly being stupid not to at least put it in or do something with it.
No, they are being smart, party games as a playlist in matchmaking is a stupid idea, they have custom games exactly for that reason, the face some guy can boost their K/D up using Grifball or Living Dead and have a 3 K/D and suck in normal Slayer/Objective games is stupid.
Who cares about Kd? besides, even if you do, just look at their k/d from other playlists. Besides, its way stupider to not put what the majority of the community wants to play in matchmaking than it is for some kid to boost his k/d.
You see those people playing Living Dead & Grifball, making them popular playlists?

Those are those 'kids' who care about K/D.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those weren't actual weekly playlists those playlists only transpired on special weekends.
I know this. i'm saying they should just put them in permanently though as nobody is monitoring halo 3 anymore. They were everybody's favorite playlists in halo 3, so i don't see why it should NEVER be in the game again
Are you kidding me dude? The reason they are in reach (And the most played in reach) is because everyone loved the game so much in halo 3. i know for a fact that whenever you get that 1 in 20 game of infection in rumble pit, or grifball in action sack, EVERYONE loves it. i have never seen it vetoed.
The reason they are the most played in Reach is because of how easy they are to stat pad and get more credits, exactly like Halo 3.

Grifball gives a ton of credits in Halo: Reach now for letting games run on a lot longer and Living Dead is just easy for high level players to boost their stats.
Look man, i'm just saying that i'm willing to bet anything that if they were to introduce living dead and grifball (with standard exp) One of them will be THE most played playlist in all of halo 3. Are you saying that you seriously don't like either games?
Grifball is horribly host based and Living Dead is just a joke and hella easy to stat pad in, even on Halo 3.

They both should never have been permanent playlists in Halo: Reach and should have stayed as something special for Super Jackpots on a weekend.
I can see what you're saying, but still, both playlists are LOADS better than anything else in halo 3. and living dead in halo 3 was perfect to me. it's how it should be unlike in reach and mw3 where surviving for any more than 2 minutes is a great feat
Except they were party games, Frankie has already come out and said if they support something like Grifball which is a party game, it won't be a matchmaking playlist, I don't expect them to go back to Halo 3 and add it if the future halo game isn't going to have it.
And i'm saying that i find that to be VERY stupid. nearly every single person on my FL and people i play in action sack say that grifball and living dead are their 2 favorite playlists in reach, and they were in halo 3 as well. it has nothing to do with credits, and 343 is honestly being stupid not to at least put it in or do something with it.
No, they are being smart, party games as a playlist in matchmaking is a stupid idea, they have custom games exactly for that reason, the face some guy can boost their K/D up using Grifball or Living Dead and have a 3 K/D and suck in normal Slayer/Objective games is stupid.
Who cares about Kd? besides, even if you do, just look at their k/d from other playlists. Besides, its way stupider to not put what the majority of the community wants to play in matchmaking than it is for some kid to boost his k/d.
You see those people playing Living Dead & Grifball, making them popular playlists?

Really? because every single person i have asked just loves the gametype because it is fun. Besides, EVEN IF they are playing for K/d only, it's stupid not to put a playlist in for them. espically since as you said, they are popular playlists
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really? because every single person i have asked just loves the gametype because it is fun. Besides, EVEN IF they are playing for K/d only, it's stupid not to put a playlist in for them. espically since as you said, they are popular playlists
Why would they put a playlist in that they know people will intentionally make their K/Ds incorrect?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why would they put a playlist in that they know people will intentionally make their K/Ds incorrect?
Because it's fun.... I (and MANY other people) could care less about virtual k/d's. I play to have fun
Personally, I'd just be happy with the ability to pull screenshots from my File Share like I can in Reach. My DA account needs some Halo 3 goodness.
Alright, I just read everything in this topic. Lets try to stay on topic and not argue please...

I wonder if 343i will ever put custom maps and all playlists in Halo 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2