Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Buy Halo Reach on PC

OP BruteSinge812

Hello there,
Where can I buy Halo Reach for PC, please?

Have a good day!
You can't. There hasn't been an FPS Halo game on the PC since Halo 2 Vista back in 2006. Unless Halo: Reach gets added to the Master Chief Collection and said collection gets a PC port, the only way you can play Halo: Reach is on the Xbox 360/Xbox One.
Too bad...
These games are awesome on PC!

I do not want to play Halo games on Xbox.

I will not finish the rest of this saga... :/

Thank you for your reply.
You can't buy Halo Reach on PC because it was never released on PC. It's unfortunate to hear that you will not be completing the saga. Hopefully you will have a change of heart down the road.
Unfortunately, no ... I am a PC player, I am allergic to consoles.
More seriously, I hope that one day they will finish the saga on PC.
I don't understand why they had stopped the development on PC...
Unfortunately, no ... I am a PC player, I am allergic to consoles.
More seriously, I hope that one day they will finish the saga on PC.
I don't understand why they had stopped the development on PC...
They stopped making the FPS games for PC after Halo 2 Vista bombed in sales.
^^ It didnt bomb in sales due to the quality of the game, it bombed because the entire HEK was gutted and the whole GFWL Platform failure coupled with the Windows Vista lock. It was missing a ton of features that were ripped out due to a poor development team. Had said game been released with the entire content in tact, it would have been a huge success. That said, Microsoft has no real interest in feeding the PC community, as it would stifle console sales, and Xbox hardware is more important to them than pleasing the community.
I'm sorry to tell you...but Halo: Reach does not exist on PC.
Just get SPV3, Halo: CE, Project Cartographer and the other Halo that is verboten to speak of on anything affiliated with 343I
I relate to this post so much lol, would be really nice to play halo 3, and Reach on PC :(
Hello there,

Have a good day!
You cant because is only AVAILABLE on xbox one/360
Hello there,

Have a good day!
XaiGboi wrote:
Hello there,

Have a good day!
Please don't revive old topics thanks