Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

[Locked] Can't play Halo: Reach on Xbox One

OP Queen Pink Wolf

So I'm trying to play Halo: Reach because I loved it on the Xbox 360 but it will not let me play it and here's why.
I launch the game and I get to the menu and it says I'm not signed it. So I choose my account(but I changed my GT on Xbox One and and it still shows my old GT on the 360)
Then I select it and hit A to start and it pops up with a message saying "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." Like I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, nothing, the same message keeps popping up and I'm getting upset at Halo: Reach to were I'm losing patience to even play it anymore. If anyone knows how to fix it, please say.
I think the servers are down right now. Just wait it out and everything should be fine. Im getting the recruit glitch and matchmaking says that the reach servers cannot be accessed.
Its been doing it for weeks. I doubt servers will be down for weeks.
I dont know than. It could be something to do with the change of gamertags.
I don't know either, I think I might go to support and see what they say, because I'm close to giving up on reach.
Try deleting your account on the 360 and re-download it.
This is also my biggest problem. One time, i signed out of xbox live, and download my profile in 360. It did work but it says that i need to sign in xbox live in xbox one. I did that and I notice that i already have my 360 profile downloaded. When I used it and sign in xbox live in 360, it says that my profile is didn't download completely so now I download my profile while connected in live in xbox one. But it didn't download again and I notice my profile in 360 is now gone.

This is just insane.
Ok I get to partially download my profile again without connecting live in xbox one and the 360 said that I should connect my profile in xbox one first to download completely. Since I can now use my profile in 360, I'll just leave it as it is and now can play my game. I can't connect to live in 360 though because it's saying that I didn't download it completely. But when i do that again, my profile in 360 will vanish and it's very hard to download it again. It takes luck just to get a partial download.

I can still get achievements from my profile in 360 but it won't reflect in my xbox one home though and I still can't connect to live in 360.
Hmm Idk what would be keeping you from playing.
So I'm trying to play Halo: Reach because I loved it on the Xbox 360 but it will not let me play it and here's why.
I launch the game and I get to the menu and it says I'm not signed it. So I choose my account(but I changed my GT on Xbox One and and it still shows my old GT on the 360)
Then I select it and hit A to start and it pops up with a message saying "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." Like I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, nothing, the same message keeps popping up and I'm getting upset at Halo: Reach to were I'm losing patience to even play it anymore. If anyone knows how to fix it, please say.
You must delete your xbox 360 archive from x1. Go to settings, storage and delete storage from x360
Cruz 535 wrote:
You must delete your xbox 360 archive from x1. Go to settings, storage and delete storage from x360
After this your x1 download again your account from 360 cloud with the right gamertag (This don t affect your game or achievements)
I can't play HALO REACH Multiplayer at all. No network connections detected in the game or anything. Yet my XBOX ONE is connected to internet and I can play HALO 5 Multiplayer. Are the servers down? Does anybody know?
You have to add them as a friend thru the 360 interface.. send a msg or somethingb
You need live. Regular live, not gold.
Please don't revive old topics, thanks