Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Can you still get blue flame, nameplate tags, etc?

OP DaNegativeOne

So, I. Really wanna know if you can still get stuff for halo reach like the blue flame, nameplate tags, etc. Another thing, can I also still get cqb and military police heads from waypoint still?
Blue flame, nameplates tags and all that are gone now bungie.net is all about destiny. you can still get the helmets via the waypoint 360 app by doing the requirements which are for military police complete campaign on normal and for cqb complete campaign on heroic
Nope, can't get them anymore. However I think you can still get the Military Police and CQB armor from the Halo Waypoint app on the 360.
So, I. Really wanna know if you can still get stuff for halo reach like the blue flame, nameplate tags, etc. Another thing, can I also still get cqb and military police heads from waypoint still?
'Copy and paste from previous Blue Flame thread'

The Eternal Armor effect was given out by Bungie as a parting gift to it's loyal fans for Bungie Day 2012. The Eternal Armor Effect is associated with the Bungie nameplate, they are connected through coding. If you have the Bungie nameplate, you have 'blue flames'. If not, then you don't (Unless you utilized an ill-legit method, which the Banhammer will detect once you go online).

When Bungie passed the rights and data to Halo to 343 Industries, they did not hand over the rights to the nameplate system for Halo: Reach. Because of this fact (As well as copyright reasons I'm sure), 343i cannot give out the Bungie nameplate that the Eternal Armor effect is attached to and because of that 343i cannot give out the Eternal Armor effect.

As for nameplates themselves, that was a function that Bungie never transfered over to 343i and eventually outright removed the page that allowed you to change them to make room for Destiny. Legitimately it is not possible to obtain new nameplates, or to change your pre-existing name plate. What you have is simply put what you have.

As for the helmets you mentioned, they are still obtainable under the Xbox 360 Halo Waypoint app if you met the prerequisites to unlock them as well as having the Waypoint app load correctly.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now.
dempsy40 wrote:
Blue flame, nameplates tags and all that are gone now bungie.net is all about destiny. you can still get the helmets via the waypoint 360 app by doing the requirements which are for military police complete campaign on normal and for cqb complete campaign on heroic
R.I.P
Yea sadly you can't and I don't foresee 343 adding that feature in all honesty, I hope so, but it's highly unlikely at this point and time. ☹️