Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Can you still get the MP and CQB helmets?

OP TheRealNeal99

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I just started playing Reach again, and I never got the Military Police or CQB helmets, and I was wondering: can you still get these helmets? And if so, how? Same goes for the Security chestpiece.
I would also like to know someone get on this!
I think you can, you just need an Xbox 360 and the Halo Waypoint app on it.
Labogani wrote:
I think you can, you just need an Xbox 360 and the Halo Waypoint app on it.
Yes, but you need Xbox Live Gold to access Halo:Reach's Waypoint.
Hmm, I'm pretty sure you still can. You need the Halo Waypoint app on your Xbox, and Xbox Live. I can't check, since my Waypoint app isn't working.
Yes you can, I have most of them. Just need ODST heroic and 3 Legendary. Gotta find the tab in waypoint, it's somewhere under your waypoint career.
Yeah, bu you need a 360. Gamerscore from Halo 4 5 and MCC don't count towards your armour unlocks though.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Everything is still available,
Yet those that don't own a 360 anymore can't access it...
I'll say the same thing I did in another thread.

Quote:
- Open Waypoint
- Ignore initial half -Yoink- techno score. Wait for awesome Martin O'Donnel compositions.
- Scroll all the way to the left.
- Select "Waypoint Career." Take notice where your achievements and Milestones are.
- Scroll left again.
- If the fake Halo music creeps back in again, be sure to mute your TV or wait for some true Martin O'Donnel musicianship.
- Select "Halo: Reach Armor." From their you can look at your armor unlock requirements.

So basically...

Waypoint -> Waypoint Career -> Halo: Reach Service Record -> Halo: Reach Armor

You're welcome.
noble106 wrote:
I'll say the same thing I did in another thread.

Quote:
- Open Waypoint
- Ignore initial half -Yoink- techno score. Wait for awesome Martin O'Donnel compositions.
- Scroll all the way to the left.
- Select "Waypoint Career." Take notice where your achievements and Milestones are.
- Scroll left again.
- If the fake Halo music creeps back in again, be sure to mute your TV or wait for some true Martin O'Donnel musicianship.
- Select "Halo: Reach Armor." From their you can look at your armor unlock requirements.

So basically...

Waypoint -> Waypoint Career -> Halo: Reach Service Record -> Halo: Reach Armor

You're welcome.
thanks you're a life saver
I don't know, last night I met the requirements for the CQB and MP helmets, but they still haven't unlocked. When I go to Halo Waypoint, it tells me I have them both unlocked but they're still unavailable in-game.
Yes. On Xbox 360.
So I have to get on the Xbox 360 to unlock them?
You need to have halo waypoint, halo 3 legendary, the Fear the Pink mist achievement, halo 3 odst heroic, the other needler achievement, halo reach spoonful of blamite, legendary achievements, also you need a certain amount of Halo gamerscore to unlock them as well
So I just started playing Reach again, and I never got the Military Police or CQB helmets, and I was wondering: can you still get these helmets? And if so, how? Same goes for the Security chestpiece.
well actually i was on earlier today and it wouldnt work it kept pausing. honestly Waypiont is jack on the 360. SO if it doesnt work dont say you told me so
If you have waypoint on the 360 you have to go to 'waypoint career' than click on 'halo reach service record' then click on 'halo reach armor' then your done.
This guy made a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChkwW1k_9p4
Just wanna say thanks for this thread as my son is playing Reach BC on Xbox One and this was confusing us as well. Away to dig 360 out the cupboard :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2