Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

can you still rank up in halo 3

OP MadRaven01

i remember a about a year ago i think halo 3 had an exp problem where people couldn't rank up to get rogue armor is this still a problem
MadRaven01 wrote:
i remember a about a year ago i think halo 3 had an exp problem where people couldn't rank up to get rogue armor is this still a problem
I played halo 3 back in april of this year and i could level up
BUT the only problem is waiting for a match, you'll have to wait 20-30 minutes
You're going to have a hard time finding a match.
Mine's still stuck at recruit even though my EXP is at 11.

I wouldn't be surprised if maybe its because of the server's being shut off from Bungie leaving the Halo business.
You can still find Social Slayer games relatively often.
Legitsky wrote:
You're going to have a hard time finding a match.
Not true if you play during peak hours. I still regularly play ranked Lone Wolves FFA most weekends. We need more people though for sure!
MadRaven01 wrote:
I've heard various reports over the year. It sounds like there are still some problems here and there but for the most part, everything has been patched. You should be able to rank up with no issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if maybe its because of the server's being shut off from Bungie leaving the Halo business.
Strange... I can level up
natmish wrote:

Strange... I can level up
Yeah, I wish it could be reported and fixed but sadly the servers are still offline and not reconnected to 343i. I have a feeling my multiplayer account was exploited to receive negatives.